• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doom Dragon's Sig, Wallpaper, and Other Pics Shop ** open**

A_man13

Smash Master
Speaking of which, where is marthmaster? I haven't seen him around of late (then again, he rarely stops in).

Anyways, good luck finding a partner. I have a few intrests in mind for mine, but nothing is official till this saturday.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
im going on vacation for a week so im not gonna have photoshop

keep requesting and ill get them when i get back

A_man13

Smash Master
Ice emblem and Doom Dragon both used to own a shop. One of them quit and the shop broke up. Ice Emblem hasn't been seen since.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Hey doom, its Ice, i see you have improved so much since we had our shop Good work!
lol whats up. yea ive been practicing alot lately so any new work

yea and btw im back from vacation so ill be taking requests and making thwm so go nuts

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Sig Request:

Render - http://www.ps3informer.com/playstation-3/images/re5-screenshot-1.jpg

(I don't know if this is acceptable, but I basically just want this picture cropped a little bit with a black trim around it)

specification - Might be asking for too much, lawlz, but if you have the Resident Evil text or wouldn't mind downloading it it would be cool to have Saki Zatoichi written in white RE letters on the right-lower corner of the picture.

Specifications - Not much really, my signature is pretty basic.

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
Sig Request:

Render - http://www.ps3informer.com/playstation-3/images/re5-screenshot-1.jpg

(I don't know if this is acceptable, but I basically just want this picture cropped a little bit with a black trim around it)

specification - Might be asking for too much, lawlz, but if you have the Resident Evil text or wouldn't mind downloading it it would be cool to have Saki Zatoichi written in white RE letters on the right-lower corner of the picture.

Specifications - Not much really, my signature is pretty basic.
lol i just noticed your request ill get on

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Would it be possible to request a avatar? If you don't do them, just tell me.

I don't really mind how it is done, all i request is that there is a picture of shiek within the avatar and "Y E N"

thanks for your time

Top Bottom