• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dookdigity's Made of Awesome SSB64/Brawl Tournament! - Feb 28th - Mesa, AZ

BigRay

Smash Cadet
that would be awesome if you did these monthly. the more tournies in az the better. hopefully i can bring a tv, but im not sure yet. im kinda interested in doubles....anyone wanna partner up?

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be Dook/Jazzy vs B-rex/Logan in ssb64 finals. HYPE. Also what do you guys think about me selling drinks and pizza at the event?

BigRay

Smash Cadet
it would be cool to have pizza and drinks. you could just have anyone who wants pizza just give you a couple extra bucks and order some.

Adict

Smash Cadet
i guess girku's arrogance is kinda cool considering its his first tourney and has no clue what to expect lol

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
If my Bowser was there it would tear **** up. For realz. Am I the only Brawl Bowser/Sheik competent player in AZ?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
There was a sheik player at the last atomic comic monthly. I wasn't there so I'm not sure how good he is, but moo and Justin said he seemed decent. I think Dook uses Bowser as well.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
There was a sheik player at the last atomic comic monthly. I wasn't there so I'm not sure how good he is, but moo and Justin said he seemed decent. I think Dook uses Bowser as well.
I only use Bowser in friendlies. JetFour would most likely win against me, BUT I CAN CHAINGRAB WITH BOWSER! So watch it! Yeah I played that Sheik player at Atomic Comics. He is good, he better go to the tournament. CALL HIM MOO!

Also who are all these people coming from Fort Mohave? FAAAAR! Hope you guys have fun! If you need housing let me know.

Adict

Smash Cadet
too bad everyone from fort mohave can no longer go, due to needing a ride up there due to the old ride failing lol

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
it doesnt make sense to me how anyone would have 64 and brawl at the same tournament. Two completely opposite games. Than on top of that not have melee. This blows my mind.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
it doesnt make sense to me how anyone would have 64 and brawl at the same tournament. Two completely opposite games. Than on top of that not have melee. This blows my mind.
Actually the logic is quite simple: I like to play 64, I like to play Brawl, and I don't play Melee.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Eh. 64 has combo's. I believe, i don't play 64 so i know almost nothing about it competetively :p
But the speed of the game's do feel the same, without Z canceling ofc.

And I lol'd at you correcting EEF's name after he can't even go anymore XD

EEF

Smash Rookie
lol pretty much everyone who was coming from fort mohave can't go anymore, our ride cancelled :(

lol thanks for correcting my name tho ^^

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
And I lol'd at you correcting EEF's name after he can't even go anymore XD
That's a shame they can't go. I didn't know what he was talking about when he said to change his name until he said it the 4th time. Hah. They shall be missed.

Also I updated the tournament info: Bring your OWN controller! Don't forget that.

TheRealColtMaster

Smash Apprentice
I can bring my TV smash64 copy and im sure my bro and cousin will come. put me up on that list dog.

this sould be fun for sure!

My brother = Birdman
Cousin = Phox

imma hit you up when i get my phone re activated dook.

Starking

Smash Cadet
Finally got the go ahead to go to this tourney.
I might bring a Wii. I'll see what happens. But yea, I'm going to this one.

Zardus

Smash Apprentice
Hey, put me down for two TVs and a Wii/Brawl. I can bring an N64 as well but I don't have SSB for it at the moment.

If you want a tiny, B&W, 9-inch TV, you can put me down for 3 TVs :-)

Top Bottom