• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doodah House Bi Weekly's Sept 15

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Since Tipman, Synikal, and CSX are back in the scene, I've decided to hold these for the rest of Melee's lifespan.

Hopefully we can get some North/Central/West Floridan scrubs/*******/A-Holes/Christians to show up to these.

$5 Door Fee
$10 Singles
$20 Teams($10 a person)

8813 Rodeo Dr
Lake Worth Fl

Doors open at 11:30
Teams will start no later than 12:30

2/3 4 stock
3/5 finals

Randoms for singles:

FD,PS,DL64

Sasha will be selling food too.

Hot Dogs $1
Red Bulls $2
Pepsi/Coke/Mountain Dew $.50
Other snacks pending

If you bring a cube than you pay no door fee.

No TVs needed.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I'll definitely be attending these. Tommy will likely show up as well, though I can't speak for Cloud -- he gets mad lazy at times.

Sabae Jr. and a few others will be making consistent appearances as well.

-Kimosabae

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i would be down... i kinda stopped playing this game but id like to play these people at least once, ill ask around to see if anyone is down to drive

- otru sick

darkshy

Smash Ace
sept 15th is the next one? That's actually really awesome cause I live in Lake Worth so I probably can bring a cube.

darkshy

Smash Ace
I'm gonna bring a few buddies of mine with me. They say they're beast, but I need someone to own them hard so they can see they're not lol!

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
So this is still going down this weekend, right? Who's going? I'm planning on being there.

-Syn

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Also, since I destroyed Chops and Shiz at last weeks tournament but somehow lost to Linguini, there will be no Ganons allowed.
Tommy says you can swallow a 12 foot Gerudo pole engulfed in purple flames...

And you shall, this weekend.

-Kye

Top Bottom