• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Stop Billievin' Sat. 6/6 -- Chu-dat confirmed -- update: check last post

Jon?

Smash Champion
Please do. Everyone thinks this is some kind of sick joke!

Make sure in the picture you have Shady standing next to it with a thumbs up so people will know its real.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
They actually get good once GFs start up lol. I was so nervous in the earlier matches.

I'll work on my nerves guys.

Edit: shiiiiz GF 5 is sex.

Smith

Smash Ace
Shoutouts! But I'm sure I'll forget some people. :(

Mits - Good matches! I loved every moment; even if I lost. :)

Keith - Thanks for supporting me with Toon Link and congratsing me and all that mess. You deserved those CH women. :p

PP - Thanks for buying me chicken. Sorry for being loud and annoying all the time.

Stingers - Nice stuff against Chu Dat.

Vilt - Thanks for being a bro and driving all of us. Fun Brawl+ friendlies too. Did you really almost kill us while I was asleep on the way back?

Yeroc - Dude, your ZSS in Brawl+ is soooooo sexy. Had fun with the Mario thing too late in the night.

Bill - I'm sorry Kirby's pikmin have knock back. :( you did really well. had fun with the Mario thing with you too bro.

Jon? - Your Falco's so much fun! I loved the friendlies, not so much the tourney matches.

ARES - I'm sooo sorrrry I gayed but I haaaad toooo.<3

Shady - PROTECT THAT WINDOW! Sexy Snake, Mindgamey Classic Controller Bathroom Antics! :mad: But you still picked Toon Link somehow.

Uncle - we gotta get that rematch bro!

Karn - We barely talked Bro, we need some new friendlies though.

RaggyBro - I loved using the shades. :cool:

Dou - I hope that fox is staying sexy. ;)

Chu - Dude, those Obstacle Courses are amazing! Way to much time on your hands. XD Good **** winning Brawl.

Ace - What were you saying about me during Grand Finals in Melee? :(

Zero - Your too funny bro.

Krii - Dude you're such a **** to some people, it's hilarious. XD

Dorsey - Nice meeting you bro, I gotta see some Ganon action sometime.

Ocean - Fun Melee Falcon Dittos, aswell as Toon ones.

??? - I played Wiimote battles with you, I forgot who you were. :(

Travis - Secretly Batman who ***** with Low Tiers. So sexy.

Ph00t - Block THAT PATHWAY!

I'll keep the Toon Link sexy for you bros.

Those who I missed - I love you bros.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You're welcome to be loud and annoying whenever you want to Smith, except during finals. XD

And no prob on the chicken. Sorry you didn't eat much.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
All of the Melee videos are being processed now. I'll make a thread when I'm done.

I'll start on Brawl doubles, and probably some singles, later....today I guess.

For those of you that enjoy watching Melee, I was on the edge of my seat watching these matches as I formatted them! I hope you'll be able to enjoy them wherever you are almost as much as you did cheering me on at the tournament.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Phoot~ OMG THANKS FOR THE FRENCH FRIES! MY STOMACH WAS ****ING CRAZY!and the pain~ THE PAIN~ honestly not eating is not a good thing, espicially when it's been like 2 days @.@ Sorry for the disgruntled noises XD
No problem, man. Our two person Smash Till Dawn was pretty awesome, man.

Mohr

Smash Rookie
Holy ****

This sucks. I just realized that this was possibly my last tournament and I'm nearing a possible end to competitive smash. I'll be moving out of the state in about a month and may not be back to NC in a long while, if ever. I really wish I had gotten into the NC smash scene sooner. I've had a lot of fun playing with all you guys and hope NC smash keeps going strong.

-ACE- : I wouldn't even be smashing if it wasn't for you. It's been a lot of fun to watch your ganon become mega-dope. Tippman: pro. You bring smash to the competitive level while still keeping it incredibly fun - MUAHA!!

Lord Karn: When I first heard you had a sick Mewtwo I was definitely excited about seeing it. You're definitely a great player and your fox has gotten better every time I've seen it.

Bill: You're a primary reason CH smash is strong. Huge props for hosting so many smashfests.

Dorsey: Glad to see you come up to CH twice and get to smash it up. You have a bold, bold ganon.

Vilt & Behr: Thanks so much for hosting HERB. I had an incredibly good time - it's probably the biggest and best tourney I'll ever go to and I certainly won't forget it.

Malk: You're a clown. It's hard not to have a fun match when you're shouting in the background. I'm always glad to see you show up even though you don't have money to enter brackets.

Mask: Lots of fun playing your falcon and you're a chill dude.

LoZR: Very glad to get to hang out with you and definitely always a pleasure to play your silky fox. Your aggressive edge game was lots of fun to watch in teams - so many off the stage go-out-and-getem shines.

DarkHart: Always fun to play and hang out with - good luck settling on a character.

PP: You're the man. You're falco is phenomenal and watching you play against Chu's IC's was crazy.. You were tossing nana one way and forward smashing popo the other. Don't be so hard on yourself - keep up the hard work and you'll be dominating the next big tourney.

Stingers and Jim: Always fun hanging out with both you dudes. Great to play another ganon too, Jim.

Richard and Travis: Great stuff in teams - awesome to see a zelda and peach team. You're both cool dudes.

I'm sure I've forgotten some people, but truth is, I've had fun playing with all of you. Hopefully I'll catch a few more games before heading out of chapel hill and maybe I'll be able to make a trip back at some point and make another tourney appearance. Long live NC smash and bro love.

MUAHAHAA.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Bhoutouts:

Billbo baggins- nice tourney as always, olimar is a ***** to fight

Shady- My brada from anotha motha, teams was nasty see u at plurs and herb

Ares- ZSS is nasty

Smith- My padawan, the ways of the dark side are strong in u. the fights between mitsu and ares have proved that.

Chu- **** those obstical courses

Chu again- Cool meetin a purple name, and ur freakin smart with the kirb's. Loved our matches makes me feel good that i could keep up.

Chu 3rd time- PM me how to get my hair like that

Phoot- Love that hat, love u, love that u are one of the few zss, and r good

Jon?- good **** beatin karn.

Vilt- Nice meatin u man, thnx for da pillow

Behr- u had to of kicked me like 8 times while sleepin on dat couch lol

Mits& Duo- The deadly Dewo, good seein yall again, we gotta get somethin schedule, maybe we can go over ares house and chill again, or ill go wit ya to Virginia when yall chill wit chu

PP- Wish i could have met u, everyone said u were a pretty cool guy

Kevin- hey bro, it was cool finally meatin u, ur a really cool guy.

Stingers- GO EAGLES!! P.S Ridonculous Rob, u gave a purple name a run for his money.

Uncle- We ned more friendlies bro, i never seem to find u when im available

rohan& fiz- good **** in friendlies bradas

Krii- I swear i saw u at animazment lol.

Zero- I think u were supposed to come out as a black person. Echo shirt ftw, P.S our matches were nerve racking

Karn- U were the reason i found out about smashboards and the smash community, and u r my bruh cause of it. Our matches were to epic. P.S ( **** Brinstar:mad:)

Rag- **** ur teams skills.

Rag again- Good **** in teams. crazy end to our set.

Dub- Dawg get dat diddy in singles, good **** seeing u again.

Yeroc- nice to meet u man.

DUB

Smash Lord
Shutouts​

:olimar: Bill - Nice tournament. You and Adam make a good team.

:wario: Adam - I'm surprised your Wario isn't nationally known...or is it? Good **** in teams/melee

:falco: PP - The Melee Monster. Congrats dude.

:snake: Keith - It's been a while since we played and you obviously look like you've gotten a lot better. Can't wait to play you and congrats on becoming one of the dominant NC snakes.

:dk2: Uncle - good matches. The DK is coming along. If we ever cross paths in tourney again Falcon dittos are the only way to go.

:metaknight: Dark Hart - I seriously am entering Melee next time. :psycho: Let's get some matches in.

:zerosuitsamus: ARES - Good friendlies. The ZSS looks good.

:gw: Vilt - It's nice to see Melee people getting back into Brawl. Keep it up, good **** in
teams.

~DUB
:diddy:

Mohr

Smash Rookie
Mohr, where are you moving to?
Either New Orleans or somewhere in Kentucky.. It pretty much all depends on where my girlfriend wants to go and what programs she gets accepted to. I'll be living wherever she wants to for a year as I apply for dental school for the following year.

whats the date for you mohr? i have until 7/20
I'm taking the DAT on july 1st and probably moving shortly after. My lease officially ends on july 15th so that's the latest I'd leave.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was funny when Keith was trying to convince you you went to Animazement.

edit: I hope that was you, or I'm gonna feel stupid. >>
It was , and omg i sorta feel a failure, i was only in that game room for like 10 minutes the entire convention, i usually am there the entire time ; ;

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
You silly kids. ^_^

I had a lot of fun at this. Probably because I didn't enter anything, but I think next time I'll give Melee another go, just to see how I do. Good stuff to the people I played Brawl+ with. Chu, your Race to the Finish stage was awesome. I had lots of fun wrecking people in that. It was good to see everybody again, and hopefully I'll be able to continue to make it out to things like this in the future.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I didn't play Brawl+ nearly enough at this tournament D: Just some friendlies with Corey and those teams when I first got there...

BEHR

Smash Hero
Corey- Lets team in Melee. <3

PP- Nice Work. Good Job.

Ace- <3

MOHR- I'll miss you.

Keith- Your amazing. <3

SP- One of you guys need to team with me I want to be good in teams.

Ph00t- I love you bro im sorry I beat you.

Bill- I love you

Adam- You der **** best.

BEHR

Smash Hero
behr isn't on the bro rankings because he was too busy playing brawl to do friendlies w/ me!
You never came up too me. :(

I played Friendlies with corey the whole time while Grand was going on.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You didn't watch GFs BEHR? Awwwww....

Speaking of those, my modem decided to quit working at about 1:47 this morning, so they never finished. I'm working on them now, and 6 just went up.

Brawl will probably go up tomorrow.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You didn't watch GFs BEHR? Awwwww....

Speaking of those, my modem decided to quit working at about 1:47 this morning, so they never finished. I'm working on them now, and 6 just went up.

Brawl will probably go up tomorrow.
I saw them on Youtube pretty ****.

I wish I was good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You don't have to be insanely smart or anything, you just have to be able to see when your opponent hits you and realize why you got hit.

If you get grabbed by Marth dashing away from your approaching Nair as Fox and then pivot grabbing, shouldn't you realize that you need to overshoot your Nair to hit him?

It's just little things like that that can add up in your game and force your opponent to change their game up as well.

Edit: what stankers said.

Top Bottom