• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't choke 2! 10/1/11 Hosted by Spider_Sense & Linguini

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
Aite so how's attendance looking for this? I think I'm the only NFL player going to this, but I would love to be proved wrong.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I'm trying to get C.FL to have more concrete plans for this. At the very least, I'm bringing a car full of people.

Calling out Linguini, SpiderSense and Ricky! I hope you guys have been practicing, cuz I'm coming for your *****!

EbAgItachi

Smash Cadet
Hey this might be a dumb question but I think I should ask. Do we have to pay the $5 entry fee if we're already paying $10 to participate in singles or doubles?? Or is it only for people who want to come in and just watch?

:phone:

Linguini

Smash Master
Door fee is for everyone regardless of what they're doing, as long as they're entering the building. owners of zp gotta eat somehow lol, otherwise i wouldn't charge.

Linguini

Smash Master
So hype!!!!

Everyone bring cubes/wiis, we have a ****tload of tv's but if you want to bring one for the tourney to run faster do itttt!

Top Bottom