• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink, Don't Care -- Free Pizza and Drinks! -- This Saturday!

What free side tournament do you want the most?

• One Stock Random (Singles or Teams)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • First Hit (Singles or Teams)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Project M (Single Elimination)

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • AllBrawl (FFA/Items On/Top 2 Advance - Single Elimination)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other (Specify in thread)

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Hopefully, there will be another one next month. I'm going to my sisters college graduation that weekend >_>

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
D3's spotdodge?

How 'bout Ness' BThrow? Or Ness' BAir?

ORLY

Smash Master
Accepting all Melee MMs here. :colorful:
SOLD.

i'll bring a melee set-up

EDIT: i'll also be accepting all $1 iron mans. or your choice $1. you choose my character (of any that i play, i ain't goin' no pichu the whole time)

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
Yo, so there is a good chance I am gonna be bored tomorrow, so I might come out to this.

I know people have been talking about bringing some Melee, and Project M, but I just want to know if this is for sure.

Another big boost would be if there were people that 'powered up' so to speak... cause for me, a smash tournament of any kind would not be the same without gettin my power level up.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
im down for bringing a dedicated Pm setup.... love that game like balls.. so if we arent jumping in doubles, imma play some melee and pm. >_<

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
say if anyone is interested...someone willing to give me a ride?
i live in like the southern part of IL (chicago) but based on the maps to the tourney its not that far. like 20 or 23 miles away. i have talked to one of my folks about driving me there but..im alittle skeptical if they agrre me going :/

so anyone?:c

jnolan

Smash Apprentice
What town do you live in? Cause it may be possible to pick you up (it is looking more likely that I am gonna be there). Just so you know though, the guy I might be riding with and I would not be getting there till at least like, 1pm, and would probably be leaving around 4ish. So if you were going to do doubles, we probably wouldn't be your best option.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Okay, starting over my MM-age.

Still going with $10 vs DLA's Ganon. 3/5
Going with the $5 (?) vs Oro for 4/7.

After that, I'll see at the tourney; gotta save my money.

slimpyman

Smash Journeyman
Okay, starting over my MM-age.

Still going with $10 vs DLA's Ganon. 3/5
Going with the $5 (?) vs Oro for 4/7.

After that, I'll see at the tourney; gotta save my money.
DLA's ganon is serious business... he went to devry. hes serious about success.

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
What town do you live in? Cause it may be possible to pick you up (it is looking more likely that I am gonna be there). Just so you know though, the guy I might be riding with and I would not be getting there till at least like, 1pm, and would probably be leaving around 4ish. So if you were going to do doubles, we probably wouldn't be your best option.
i live in the southern part of chicago (95th on ashland) i was thinking of going to the red line and maybe get a on metra train and possibly meet with anyone whos going to the tourney and possibly give me a ride with them :(
im only doing singles tho

ORLY

Smash Master
looks like cheato doesn't wanna go anymore

i don't have a ride so i guess i'm going to that dodgeball thing

good luck guys!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
most people live farther north. there used to be a guy who lived in the south side of chicago but he stopped coming to tournament... mostly because he didn't have a ride. i'm probably as far south as you but i'm also really far west.

Dariencove

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be coming to this, haven't gone to a tourney since Don't Blink 4.

I tried to get jjrockets to come since he's the one who brought me last time and told me about this one but he has to go somewhere today. Good thing this one is so much closer to where I live.

I can bring 1 setup, or 2tv's 1 wii and 1 gc but it looks like you guys don't do melee anymore.

Gunna bring 2 other people who probably just are coming to get some practice and see the matches, and probably play in the side tourney.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
^DOOD! If you bring the 2TVs, I'll bring my wii so we can have a setup. xD

Dariencove

Smash Rookie
Sounds good.
I don't know who you are or what you look like lol tho so I'll have to find you around there.

You can have the venue fee waived or whatever if they don't already have enough setups.

tyler123

Smash Apprentice
I wish I was older so I could get a ride, but since I'm young my parents won't let me be alone for this tourny and I have to go to my Gma's house today so sorry I probably can't go today. T_T :urg::c

EDIT: how often do these tournies happen? I might be able to go to the next 1.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Dunno....

I'll be wearing a hat that says "Deutschland", so you won't miss me.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Yeah, this tourney was good. xD

I don't know why I made the last few $MMs that I did... I wasn't playing well late. The DLA $MM was legit, so was the one with Arty. Not saying that any of you are bad, because you're all GREAT. Srsly, a good group of smashers in both kindness and ability in the game.

Shoutouts:

Kain -- Your wolf... insane! I only played you in pools, but you rocked me.
Grimace -- Really good games, dude. The pools you rocked me, but I (sort of) put up a fight for the brackets. Hopefully I'll get to vs. you again someday. Good guy!
Hunger -- Your Ness beat mine... :( I will avenge myself later.... If I get to another tourney. I'm not too confident in that anymore. Also, thanks for the support, Eaglé.
Dajayman -- Great to see you again. xD As always, good guy and good stuff. USE MORE PK-JUMP AND DTILT! GOSH! (I know you've been perma-banned, but you'll still see this, right?)
Akashi -- Good Marth! Now I've gotta practice that MU a million times more. You rocked me in that $MM. Another reason for me to practice...
DLA -- GREAT games. You destroyed me the first two. I knew that you'd beat me in the end though.
Arty -- GAH! SO CLOSE! My johns mean nothing now! :( Great games, thanks for organizing this. I hope I can make it to another in the future.
Ook -- I didn't get to play you or talk to you much at all, but always good to see ook! xD
Shade -- Thanks for bringing the TV for the setup. Got a good Falco there! Maybe a little more work, but still really good.
SpooN -- Good Samus! Nice guy, too.
Sago -- Also a good samus! I need to redeem myself later.... You just rocked me there in that $MM. I've gotta practice...
EDIT: RedRyu -- I forgot you earlier when making shoutouts... I don't know why. Really good Lucario. I was afraid I was going to lose after that first game in brackets. Looking forward to seeing you again; you're a nice dood.
Boris(?) -- Good stuff! Get some practice with that Marth! Looking forward to potentially seeing you at a tourney in the future.
Norm -- Good to see you again. I didn't brawl you, but nice to see you. xD

@anyone else I forgot: AWESOME SEEING YOU! I really hope to go to another tourney and see you all again. Nice meeting you all.

now to do homework/work on my ness....

Top Bottom