• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! Cunning Kitsune's combo vid!!!!!

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
I think your misunderstanding the point of my post you quoted
What was the point of it, you said i had no good combo videos, and thats what i thought your point was...
and rip off of my ****ty *** vid...
how the **** was it a rip off of your ****ty *** vid, I've seen a lot of vidz with the same type of intro. I was talking to ppl who made combo videos or are making them and they said your intros need work, so i tried this >.>

this is another failed video. poor clip choices.
There are barely any videos of ckit, I used all that had tight **** in it, and if you watch any of the videos i used, you couldn't possibly find a nice combo video suitable clip which i haven't used (no offense to cunning).

I would have waited until the fc vidz were up, because ckit has a lot of fc ****, but sweetxignorance told me that alphazealot told him that fc vidz might never be up, so i was like no point of waiting then released it anyways since i had already started.
Bad editing
If it's really that bad and hasn't improved, by all means tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Eggz

Smash Hero
guy said:
Really bad? Nah, I'd have to say no. But... this is relevant!. Trying to mock my skill isn't covering much about Silent Wolf. Keep losing to Bowsers mangz.
When do I lose to bowsers? GG. Get good at the game. Find me at Pound and I'll **** your ****. MM? Or are you gonna pull the "lulz @ tryin to mm me to prove da points again"? In which case I'll pull the "lulz @ avoidin da mm cuz ur bad again" GG noob.
guy said:
Um, wow? I could say the same to you...(but I wouldn't since it's an insanely dumb insult). It's not like I was praising Kitsune (or even mentioned him) in my post. However you definitely sucked Silent Wolf's **** in yours (serious or not, it's pretty dumb to mention Silent Wolf being grand in a thread about a MW player). Oh, plus you're trying to defend Silent Wolf with that second post lololol.
"Get your own nuts to ride all day."
Good one...
I ride my nuts all day son. Maybe you miss it when I talk myself up all the time, or where half of my posts end in "I'm ****ing eggz, get *****" The point of that was get good instead of living vicariously through every player you're a fanboy of. ****s mad annoying. Its funny how you've been on swf since way before me and your like infinitely worse.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
eggz2021 (1:57:31 AM): dont post some dumb rebuttle that makes me look like a 5 year old plz

im not standing up for anyone
but i did kill cunning kitsune with sheik's upb stall in a teams friendly at pound2
**** was hilarious
<3 cunning kitsune ^_^

Eggz

Smash Hero
kusakusaKIWI (10:54:23 PM): dude
kusakusaKIWI (10:54:25 PM): where is mango
eggz2021 (10:53:57 PM): disco...land? >_>
kusakusaKIWI (10:54:32 PM): make him go on AIM -.-
kusakusaKIWI (10:54:33 PM): LOL
kusakusaKIWI (10:54:44 PM): he's on ****ing myspace
eggz2021 (10:54:27 PM): he has you blocked he says
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:05 PM): !?
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:08 PM): he's online!?!
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:10 PM): WTF
eggz2021 (10:54:38 PM): yah
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:12 PM): ARE YOU ESRIOUS
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:13 PM): LMFAO
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:15 PM): tell him to unblock me
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:16 PM): nao
eggz2021 (10:54:43 PM): no lol hes not
kusakusaKIWI (10:55:21 PM): oh

Kiwi r teh gullible. el oh el

kiwiii

Smash Lord
**** you. he really WAS online. =_=

II FluxWolf II (12:29:18 AM): idk what orgasmic means, could you explain it to me?
II FluxWolf II (12:29:28 AM): i heard ppl say it before
kusakusaKIWI (12:30:19 AM): LMFAO
kusakusaKIWI (12:30:23 AM): i hope you're kidding

oh wait lol wrong person

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
When do I lose to bowsers? GG.
....wah??? You know what I'm talking about... Gimpyfish does too xD
Get good at the game. Find me at Pound and I'll **** your ****. MM? Or are you gonna pull the "lulz @ tryin to mm me to prove da points again"? In which case I'll pull the "lulz @ avoidin da mm cuz ur bad again" GG noob.
Dude, I'd love to MM you anytime. Just keep in mind this just proves you're absolutely terrible at arguing/lack the intelligence to create a thoughtful reply.
It also shows how pissy you get when the one you love so much gets "insulted" online. Well, at least you released your grip on his **** and you're trying to defend yourself.

Heh, good one.
I ride my nuts all day son. Maybe you miss it when I talk myself up all the time, or where half of my posts end in "I'm ****ing eggz, get *****"
Aw, that's cute man. So you pretend to be really good by the way you talk online, good ****! RagnaRokTexas is pretty good at it too lolololzzz
The point of that was get good instead of living vicariously through every player you're a fanboy of. ****s mad annoying.
That made alot of sense LOL
Its funny how you've been on swf since way before me and your like infinitely worse.
Yeah, because simply being a member on SWF for a period of time reflects skill. I mean, once we join this site, we immediately become competitive/tourney going/active players.

come on....
COME ON....LOL xD

Well...you pretty much just proved how ****ing stupid you are with that post.
Again, good one mangz....

You should prolly put more thought into what you say instead of simply thinking that you're ****ing amazing at this game son... because you ain't.
I'm sorry, I just think you make yourself look really ****ing ******** lolololzzz

ur dum
eggz2021 (1:57:31 AM): dont post some dumb rebuttle that makes me look like a 5 year old plz
Kiwii doesn't need to do anything to make you look like that LOL
It's all you man :cool:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
He is really techy, but he never shows off.
he said that trying to be techy just to show off is a 'WASTE'.

And Guess why his nick is Cunning Kitsune.
he plays **** smart. so much mindgames =P
Maus, when he first had the name CunningKitsune, he was basically an all tech player actually. He didn't have many mindgames, ask him yourself lol

Btw, CunningKitsune did the best combo on me yesterday.
While doing some friendlies, he farted on me and chaingrabed my noise from 0 to death >_>
Shoulda been recorded and added to this combo video.

BIG C

Smash Master
Silent Wolf > all. >_>;

LOL

Good video brawlpro, I didn't watch for the combos, cuz non WA fox combos are dumb, but the editing was well done, you didnt use ugly transistions, and the first song sync'd very well.

The second song was dumb though.
rofl thats why tinky beat him at FC rofl.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Intense vid =D. How do you get on Young Links target test in multiplayer?! Using fox to his full potential. You've earnt your status =D. Psy.

W.Jr

Smash Lord
what up with you fighting Giga bowser on home run contest, that was funny. 2bad u owned him.ALso I look the other way and the video was done, i guess thats a blink, LOL.

soaz

Smash Ace
Cool video good combos first song was really fitting to the video but the lyrics on the second one didnt seem to fit very well. Pumpkin hill i spent so much time on that level by the end i felt like i didnt wanna play another knuckels level ever again:p.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I like the whole SA2 feel, just the second song of the combo video isn't fitting. Just an opinion. Like I maybe would've chosen . . . Highway in the sky, or Escape from the city (instrumental) . . . This is just me, though, I'm not hating it.

I liked it, though.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I never posted in this thread!

CunningKitsune is awesommmee

such a humble player who nobody can hate

seriously though he is really cool :)

I like to think he contributed to me becoming a competitive melee player. I never woulda transferred from ssb64 to melee until him and the rest of the purdue crew roped me in :p

Top Bottom