• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink ~After Story~ 4

Event Date

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
aight looks like im going to show up cuz im heading out past there on 88 very soon anyway

im bringing brawl melee and 64 and ill see about how many TVs ill be able to bring

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
man this tourney was so fun

Shoutouts early to DtJ crew making their way back to respectul homes by 6 AM in the morning, MELLLLONZZZ, FLEX BEER and SQWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

:3

Thanks so much for bringing me you guyz Imma crash now

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Shout outs to the guy who walked in front of the TV and unplugged kains controller during our set on Delfino while Kain was off the rising platform.

AND PAUSE WAS TURNED OFF

LOLOLOL

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
LMAO.

The only thing I really hated that day was how ******** all the representatives of the Dupage campus were. I was in the right campus all along and they didn't know what the hell I was talking about. Thanks to Zswarm and Oro I was able to find the venue. (and it wasn't even a long walk)

Shout outs to all my peeps I haven't seen in like a year! I missed all you guys and it was great seeing you all again! I had a lot of fun and so did all my friends who went.

Arty: It was nice seeing you again! You were the last person I'd expect to beat xD. I loved that set.
Kappy: Kap Strats! I must share to the Mario boards! it helped me beat arty! lmao.
Quik: Your Wario is still beastin man, it was nice seeing you again!
Meneil: I shall have my revenge! I should have won that last match xD Your Ike is still great :)
Zswarm. Why didn't we chat more :(
Quaz: Nice seeing you again man, keep repping peach!
Akashi: I shouldn't have lost to you in Marvel lol. It was great seeing you again as well!
Krystedez: I didn't expect to see you there man, it was great seeing you again
Hades: Most intense guy ever, carrying a yoshi everywhere. I need to bring my Mario to show my passion for the character lool. Great games! And nice meeting you.
Legan: Great Link man, I was so free vs you 2nd game. Next time I'm beating you, :D. Great games.

Great tourney, great smashers, you guys will see me again!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
btw if anyone sees replays of my Pit (im the only pit that was playing I think)...please keep hold of them and save them / upload them. If you cant do that, please send them to me on mediafire or something, I REALLY need some exposure of my Pit to show how I'm doing.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Of the exposed kind, yes.

ATM I could care less though :3 MMs were fun even if I lost.

People I lost to:

Pools
:ganondorf: Breezy

Singles Bracket
:wolf: Kain (first set of GFs)

Doubles Bracket
:wolf: / :marth: Kain and Sago vs :pit:/:wario: + :yoshi2: PREHISTORIC MIRACLEZ

MMs
:wolf: MegaRobMan vs :ness2: / :mario2: and :pit: for 10 dollars total (boy I was a mess XD)
:samus2: Sago vs :pit: for 3 dollars

Next time I'll try going undefeated if that makes "mfw" Raichu happy.

ORLY

Smash Master
i'm not really sure how this happened, but after everyone else packed up and left, there was an abandoned TV, a thermos, and a purple controller with the control stick worn down pretty hard. i grabbed them all up and if they're yours, please speak up and i'll hold onto them until the next tournament we're both at.

fun side note: kels and i were playing a MM when the cop came in and shut us down. kels was on his last stock in a 2-0 lead for me. THE MAN TRYING TO KEEP ME DOWN

Kels88

Smash Lord
i'm not really sure how this happened, but after everyone else packed up and left, there was an abandoned TV, a thermos, and a purple controller with the control stick worn down pretty hard. i grabbed them all up and if they're yours, please speak up and i'll hold onto them until the next tournament we're both at.

fun side note: kels and i were playing a MM when the cop came in and shut us down. kels was on his last stock in a 2-0 lead for me. THE MAN TRYING TO KEEP ME DOWN
Lol i was finna put in work with that last stock

:phone:

Top Bottom