• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dont Ban MK. Hes all I've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
Why Ban MK. I dont see why. Because he's "broken". Yes he is but so what. Everyone has their own little thing that makes them broken. I feel that the only reason MK's win alot is because he's just a very powerful adversary. All you really need to do against a good mk player is make sure you dont get himped and spacee your attacks accoedingly. Besides what good will that do? Next up after him to get banned is Snake. And then what?
Post on your thoughts they would be most appreciated.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
It is a little late for this kind of thread, you know. Besides, what little thing does Ganon have to make him broken?

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
It is a little late for this kind of thread, you know. Besides, what little thing does Ganon have to make him broken?
I believe his d-air is pretty broken in the fact that once of stage if you get caught with this your pretty much dead. In fact he also has ganonciding which can turn things to his favor. Dont let his abysmal match ups fool you. He is still a respectible char to fight against.

PoweredVolt

Smash Cadet
Roxas, if you practice another character and learn matchups, you can get surprisingly good. Meta Knight isn't the only option to be decent, because the metagame is evolving into defeating Meta Knight.

kbrown140

Smash Rookie
Roxas, if you practice another character and learn matchups, you can get surprisingly good. Meta Knight isn't the only option to be decent, because the metagame is evolving into defeating Meta Knight.
lol Trust me he is. I still have trouble beating his sonic and sheik, but I think you should keep working on your MK. Learn to counter the metagame.

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
lol Trust me he is. I still have trouble beating his sonic and sheik, but I think you should keep working on your MK. Learn to counter the metagame.
Lol appreciate it. And of course mk isn't my only character. This community is vast and I hope to improve my meta game overall. And your fox is still annoying as ever. Especially those god**** Oos grabs.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Olimar gets ***** by MK.
You have to play ultra-super-campy-guy.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Try using the search function.

Status