• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Donkey Kong ISJR

marmitonkiller

Smash Apprentice
ok so I never see a video of the Ifinite second jump recovery of donkey kong so I decide to make one
The ISJR of DK is done by doing a jump with any aerial(I prefer to use a short hop bair)
then when u almost touch the ground u do a second jump fair then mash jump u will jump a 3rd time then press up air then mash jump again u should jump a 4th time... and repeat u can probably do it with other aerial like bair nair and maybe dair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvR1jMz1Yv8
sorry for the bad quality and my horrible english...
I will made another video with a better quality soon

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Wow this is seriously awesome if it's what I think it is and it surely looks so. It's kind of like Bowser's infinite second jump renewal thing with his Side B. It's mostly evident at 0:37 - 0:50. Wow this is serious metagame stuff here... I have to play around with this.

NatP

Smash Ace
Whoa this could SERIOUSLY affect the DDD and wario matchup. If we can stay in the air all the time, we won't get grabbed! :D

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Whoa this could SERIOUSLY affect the DDD and wario matchup. If we can stay in the air all the time, we won't get grabbed! :D

no it wont. its too hard to do since you have to time it so that the last frame of lag you'll have on the move is a frame previous from an aerial that would be auto cancelled.

way way to hard

Luigi player

Smash Master
This is nice, but wouldn't change much, because it's not like you're not getting into his grabrange...

Donkey Bong

Smash Ace
yeah i posted a topic about this a long time ago as well... its just too difficult to pull off on a consistent basis.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Well, it's still nice to know. You never know, some DK may manage to pull this off almost at will and cause some major damage. I'm looking forward to it :p

Top Bottom