• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Done with ICs...

Vts

Smash Champion
sad to say i've reached the limit of how good i can get with IC, i'm quitting IC to pick up a gayer character....sheik

sad i know but before i go i found new desync trick with people that don't di

<on floaties only>
Grab>D-throw>(nana) u-tilt> dair> smash

only works on people who don't di or try to di behind

Shök

Smash Champion
There really is no limit on how well you can become with a character.

There is always room for improvement.

It is your decision, but I think you should think about this. ;)

Vts

Smash Champion
There really is no limit on how well you can become with a character.

There is always room for improvement.

It is your decision, but I think you should think about this. ;)
i hate and love you guys....

but it seems i'm just going to get better with sheik just so i can beat peachs/samus instead of trying and failing with IC.

i just don't know yet

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well, you should definitely have a secondary for impossible matchups like Peach, even if you don't end up quitting ICs all together.

And I would disagree with Dikastis Shok about "no limit". Sheik is a far superior character to the ICs, and I think that you'll find success with her so long as you can adapt to her play style.

It would suck to lose another IC main, but you gotta do what's best for you. Good luck in whatever decision you make!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
some characters are inherently better than others.

that doesnt mean should should quit your main and sell out.
why not just second sheik or just play both chars?
no need to outright quit ic's

PB&J

Smash Hero
honestly i think icy are good enuff where u dont need any secondaries even against peach..yes i also play fox and falco ..but thats because dashizwiz inspired me to play them not because of character match ups..all u really need is tourny exp..which is differ from regular exp..so when u come to to4 just watdh me play some people and i can show u everything i know...and remember blizzard and u air ***** peach and to practice your wavedash to f tilt against marth and u will beast in not time

Vts

Smash Champion
honestly i think icy are good enuff where u dont need any secondaries even against peach..yes i also play fox and falco ..but thats because dashizwiz inspired me to play them not because of character match ups..all u really need is tourny exp..which is differ from regular exp..so when u come to to4 just watdh me play some people and i can show u everything i know...and remember blizzard and u air ***** peach and to practice your wavedash to f tilt against marth and u will beast in not time
ooo i'll try to get some peach matches recorded so you can tell me where i'm messing up.

Binx

Smash Master
I play ICs because they are my favorite, but I honestly don't believe they are *that* good, the can do some AMAZING things and they are certainly up there, but compared to the Ownage 4 there isn't much anyone can do. I really enjoy the matches I play as ICs but there are some people/characters I definitely would try not to use them against.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Welcome to the dark side of the force.

In the long run, the light side beats us. But in the short term, we kick ass, get hookers and blow, and rake in the money.

:devil:

Actually I lied in the long term we still win because we have Sheik.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Actually Sheik is very easy to transition into from IC.

You WD oos a lot.

You grab a lot.

Only, now your aerials are ALL super ridiculous, ALL your pressure stuff works EXACTLY how you want it to (spacing and timing required), and your tilts are super busted as hell. And your grabs still kill half the cast in one hit, and has the potential to kill 3 of the best characters in a hit provided you know what to do afterwards perfectly!

Sheik is the answer. Accept no substitutes.

Marth and Fox and Falco are all acceptable substitutes.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Actually Sheik is very easy to transition into from IC.

You WD oos a lot.

You grab a lot.

Only, now your aerials are ALL super ridiculous, ALL your pressure stuff works EXACTLY how you want it to (spacing and timing required), and your tilts are super busted as hell. And your grabs still kill half the cast in one hit, and has the potential to kill 3 of the best characters in a hit provided you know what to do afterwards perfectly!

Sheik is the answer. Accept no substitutes.

Marth and Fox and Falco are all acceptable substitutes.
You are a bad influence. Like really terribad.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You are a bad influence. Like really terribad.
I created cancer.

And AIDS.

And atm I'm working on breeding them together.

Beating Falcon is just a matter of kicking him in the jaw five hundred times with a spanimal or Sheik and then watching him die because he keeps trying to get back onto the level but you keep kicking him.

Laughing at them is also a very important part of beating Falcon. The ultimate humiliation of being kicked to death by a transexual ninja overrides his manliness and renders his electrifying avian race-car powers useless.

Binx

Smash Master
KK LOL I think I'm just gonna have to Lurk all of your posts from now on, you make me laugh on pretty much every post I've ever seen you make.

PB&J

Smash Hero
icys can do it by them selves look at chu..if he can do it we all can..against samus and peach use alot of f tilt and u air and once u get a grab make it count...dont get hit by there d smashes they both suk ..samus 's is annoying and peaches is just gay just space ur sekf and u can do it

Top Bottom