• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dolls War - Vienna, Austria ~ Results are up!

Talvi

Smash Journeyman
This looks interested, but it's sad that Melee is a side event and there is no Melee doubles. Unless there's another big tournament on those dates (ESA IV?) it's very likely I'll go.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I just checked the list of UK players attending this, we was discussing this last night in UK chat, i can gurantee Willz will not be coming so you can take him off the UK list, aslo MakoMako has quit so he wont be coming either, Fuzzyness will most likely be coming so you can keep him on the list, and finally You can add Myself, Calzorz, IxisNaugus, Auroreon, Hoe4u and Kira! to the list, i think most of that lsit will be coming so u can put us on.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
That's funny because my dad says I can go to this as I'll be 16 by then ******* TRIO read my past posts in this thread before you post dumb****.

But I don't want to come to this now because my interest in Brawl has decreased a lot.

auroreon

Smash Ace
Good old UK has come to spam the thread =/.

Me and Ixis are very interested in attending, although I heard this was likely to be canceled?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
There is a chance for it, yes. But "likely" is the wrong term. "Possible" would be more correct here.
However, even IF it was cancelled, you wouldn't suffer any consequences financially - you definitely would recieve your fee back completely.

@Trio3 and everyone else interested:
Please, sending me a register mail is FAR more effective than posting here in the thread. Only if I have a registration, I have all the data I need. And it's better for me because I have direct oversight over the tournament's mailbox, while my announcement threads are scattered over 3 or 4 forums.

That's funny because my dad says I can go to this as I'll be 16 by then ******* TRIO read my past posts in this thread before you post dumb****.

But I don't want to come to this now because my interest in Brawl has decreased a lot.
Too bad, now that there'll be a Melee event. Also, seeing Bob in your avatar, I might put up a 360 for SFIV/Tekken 6/possibly BlazBlue freeplay, too.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hello Europeans! =)

Although it's not directly the end of November, I think it's still okay if I'll inform you of the new things that happened behind the scenes now.

For this, I've got bad, but also good news.

The bad news first. Unfortunately, Dolls War has not reached the wanted amount of at least 20 paid registrations, even only about half of it! But don't worry, because...

The good news. Despite the missing registrations, Dolls War will be happening definitely! The payment in advance has been less than I expected, so I can pay it with the money I've recieved so far, as well.

Now for the really important part.

You have to send in your registration (not the payment, only the mail) until at the very very least:
February 2nd, 2010

Any registration that is sent after this date CANNOT be acknowledged anymore.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I will send my registration when i get home if i remember, also i'll get every1 else to register too, so dw i got the UK under control xD.

Ohh and willz u always say that, then when it gets closer to the date u make some excuse up, im not gonna discuss this cuz every1 in the UK knows.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Interested and confirmed means are entirely different words ****** loool. I'm interested in coming to a lot of tourneys and yes I make excuses because my parents change their minds which the majority of the UK knows as well and you seem to forget I'm younger than 90% (probs more) of the the community lol so these johns are reasonalble.

Best of luck with the tourney Onishiba though. I won't be coming if this happens > http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255796

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Well if it really happens my tournament will probably have very little chances to actually be "international". We'd only have Italians, Germans, Austrians and maybe one or two other people. =/

London is far better accessable than Vienna, and if that London Tournament is indeed happening in early 2010, mainly April, chances are, that my tournament will just be a slightly bigger regional.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
I'll make sure theres no tourney in April in the UK, also sorry i havent confirmed yet, waiting for Ixis and Auro to confirm when they can be arsed xD, we will come though anywayz.

IF, my parents are cool with it, I'll be able to come along, since I have like a **** load of cash saved up.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Everyone is welcome :3

But, as said: Please, posting a "confirmed" in this thread is going to do nothing. Even if you haven't asked your companions yet, Trio, you should at least send out a registration mail so you are acknowledged definitely.
That goes to everyone else. A registration mail is not binding.

The registrations in general - not even the payment, yet at least - are of UTTER importance, since if I don't know how many people will register, I don't know if I should order more rooms. So please make sure that you at least send the registration mails as soon as possible, you don't have to pay yet.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ok i will definatly register tonight, and yeah charles im sure you'd come, any1 else from UK can come with us too, UK stick together!!!

Edit: ahh i aint got no way to pay atm dayum, btw how many ppl can fit in one room?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Edit: ahh i aint got no way to pay atm dayum, btw how many ppl can fit in one room?
Payment - unfortunately - will stay to have to be in advance, however, luckily it's roughly a month after the end of registrations.
So if you can get and send the money until the end of February/beginning of March, it should be all okay.

As for your question, there most likely will be 2 persons per room, but if you really want to have more people in it, I might be able to get 6-bed rooms for you. I'd prefer not to have that organizational work added - but you know what we TOs do to make our attendees comfy. :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Not interested anymore, I don't trust hosts with zero experience.
I have experience, both in hosting tournaments, and in organizing big events, and in hosting big tournaments. Just never combined it with Smash.

Also, considering that I probably won't allow people who spit around lies about me, I probably would've banned you anyway. :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
You know, I never even thought of talking to Marc about removing your from the BBR, yet alone did I do it. He did it on his own. I admit that I wanted to talk to him that he should talk some sense into you, but I never caught him, and he made the decision all by himself.

And now that you can't flame me for - according to you - knowing absolutely nothing about Brawl, since I wasn't removed from the BBR for something among the lines, you are trying to undermine my tournament, and myself as a person?

Jesus, you are such a spiteful and angry person, I've hardly ever seen so much hate and disgust for other people than I did in you. And you're only 14. Incredible that someone so young can be so evil already.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Wait... so you never thought of actually talking to me?

Edit: Wow wait, I'm only 14? Oh and I'm not angry.
And no, you did not directly cause my ban. But you were one of the people being a ***** about it instead of talking to me. That's not how you solve problems. YOu go to the source.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
No, and I had my reasons for this decision stemming from the past discussions with you.

However, this is not the place for it, and to be honest, I have no longer interest to discuss with you or justify myself at all.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Payment - unfortunately - will stay to have to be in advance, however, luckily it's roughly a month after the end of registrations.
So if you can get and send the money until the end of February/beginning of March, it should be all okay.

As for your question, there most likely will be 2 persons per room, but if you really want to have more people in it, I might be able to get 6-bed rooms for you. I'd prefer not to have that organizational work added - but you know what we TOs do to make our attendees comfy. :)
How many can you arrange per room? We have 8 interested UK smashers so far, or would it be cheaper to have 2 Deluxe rooms? I'm more interested in having one room though, just in case we only get 6-7 coming.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Ohh my days M2K, man it would be awsome seeing u here, but yeah its very expensive, dont think i'll be coming to the US, unless i win the lottery then i'll come xD

K@0S

Smash Ace
You should go to the huge tourney planned in Holland this summer M2K, we are hoping to see some players from other continents. There will probably be an other one in France too.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Onishiba, how many paymenst do you already have ? How many do u stil need to get this tourney going for 100% and whatsthe deadline for it ?

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
m2k:

I think very much people would PAY to see you, srsly i would spend like 10€ for it.

i know it's not very much, but if other people invest money, you could get a part of your flight tickets and don't forget: The pot is also yours.. though =D

Top Bottom