• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dojo Taking a Week Off

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Brawl is finished?for real?that is seriously good news,first of all,there is a chance Sakurai might consider releasing it earlier!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Well, I've always got Godzilla:Unleashed to keep me busy while Dojo's on break.

That's great news if Brawl has really gone gold, it means no more delays. :)

Not A Naruto Wannabe

Smash Apprentice
A prerequisite for celebrating holidays with a BREAK is celebrating them with a GIFT

I guess a jump from uninteresting updates to moderately interesting updates is our gift...

D

Deleted member

Well, there's no update today

And that totally makes up for the fact that I lost all of my Melee data last night...not to mention Sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders, and possibly Mario Superstar Baseball[/sarcasm]

D

Deleted member

I saw that and so did my friend and he totally freaked out o_O
He started crying...
Ah poo, is anyone here...
Also, if anyone is here... How do you get a siggy I'm new =)
Quadruple posting...tsk, tsk

You could've used EDIT--Quadruple posting is against the rules. Do me a favor and read it, PLEASE?!

Oh, and go to the Meet and Greet, that'll tell you everything

Oh, and still lost my Melee data

CURSE YOU, SAKURAI!!!

Cheezball

Smash Ace
Also, if anyone is here... How do you get a siggy I'm new =)
X- Off topic

!NOTES FOR THE FUTURE!
- You could have taken all of those extra posts and slammed 'em together into one
- Think about what you are about to type, do not type useless stuff, like "Where is everybody?" and stuff related to that. You have to be patient.
- Read the http://smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=87&a=74Rules
Hope this helps! :)

Ah poo, is anyone here...
X-double post
X- Unnecessary

He started crying...
X- Triple post

I saw that and so did my friend and he totally freaked out o_O
X- Quadruple post

PRINCESS PEACH777 said:
be carefull or you will be banned
You didn't tell her why, you can't ban her without her knowing her mistake. ;)

Cheezball

Smash Ace
No problem!

Back on topic:
I was thinking that Brawl wasn't going gold... I went to GameStop and on the Coming Soon shelf I saw the case for SSBM. There where 2, the first one wasn't exciting, it only showed a black background and the Words "Super Smash Brothers Brawl", but the words were not boring and dull of course. The other had a white background and the starting characters on it. It turns out that Pokemon Trainer is a starter, and King Dedede is not. I would have taken pictures, but I do not carry around a camera, and my phone does not take pictures. :ohwell:

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure that they didn't put all the starters on the box because there everyone announced on the dojo besides third party characters is a starter in melee were all tghe starters on that box? idk i'm asking you

AniMaL 214

Smash Journeyman
Man i feel old i've been loking on this site since 2006 b ack when samuraipandas translation just came out and kirbykid made every thread good times happy new yearss

Mr-Armageddon

Smash Apprentice
That is on a strictly need-to-know basis. If I to
I'm sure that they didn't put all the starters on the box because there everyone announced on the dojo besides third party characters is a starter in melee were all tghe starters on that box? idk i'm asking you
Please use more punctuation. That post is really hard to read and understand. Besides, not all the characters are on the box. I know they're definitely missing Dedede, and I think its missing others too.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Thanks... Sorry I'm a newbie...
it's ok:)
X- Off topic

!NOTES FOR THE FUTURE!
- You could have taken all of those extra posts and slammed 'em together into one
- Think about what you are about to type, do not type useless stuff, like "Where is everybody?" and stuff related to that. You have to be patient.
- Read the http://smashboards.com/announcement.php?f=87&a=74Rules
Hope this helps! :)

X-double post
X- Unnecessary

X- Triple post

X- Quadruple post

You didn't tell her why, you can't ban her without her knowing her mistake. ;)
oh sorry my bad

Ciela

Smash Apprentice
Yeah ^_^ Wow... this bored is still here? Hey... my siggy is kinda like yours, Mr-Armageddon

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Brawl Update addiction is quite unhealthy, one of my friends got me hooked and i can't help but feel sad now that there are none for some days...

Hehe now seriously the guys needed a break; translating is a hard job and it takes them so long to do it. NOT. But i guess they deserve to take a week off without having to worry about updates now that brawl has gone gold.

BTW Ciela i like your siggy Jiggs should go down...

specialsauce

Smash Journeyman
yeah it sucks but maybe just maybe well have a super awesome week of updates next week to make up for it !chances of that however are not to goood. but at least one awesome update would make going back to school monday suck a little less=P

Top Bottom