• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does your Dentist's office have a game console?

oodnetnin

Smash Cadet
I've heard on a lot of other threads that a good portion of people played Smash Bros. at there dentist's office? Does your dentist's office have a game console, if so, which one(s)?

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I've been to a lot of dentists, but have never ran into a game console. One had a TV in it. That's as close as it gets.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
My dentists office doesn't have a game console...

BUT IT HAS A ****ING ORIGINAL MARIO ARCADE CONSOLE. ****ing win. I never have much time to play it, though =<

PT Fan 93

Smash Cadet
My dentist office has an N64. Im in love with that system. Im always playing the original smash with my dentist.

higgins

Smash Apprentice
there was one place i heard on the radio it said for kids have fun while they are waiting games and much more

Cookiez

Smash Ace
All mine has is one of those metal frames you run beads over... Not the most interesting of games ^^.

M.K

Level 55
My orthodontis has a Sega Genesis with Sonic the Hedgehog, The Lion King, a Basketball game, The Simpsons game about a dream, ETC.

It's sort of boring once you outgrow it, really.

Kruton

Smash Ace
My dentist has hi def TVs at each seat. No systems though (although, every time I go to the dentist I'm always like "**** Brawl would be so slick on this").

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
My dentist office has a PS1 in it with that horrible "Crash Bash" game and he also has gameboys.

OnettSphere

Smash Cadet
My Orthodontist has a PS2 and an old horrible NBA game
I wish it had Smash Bros!
Id love to whoop on some kids with braces!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
An SNES with Super Mario All-Stars...

I never have a chance to get to play it though, haha.

Kotep

Smash Cadet
Man, that's realy cool. ._. Best I ever got from my dentist was an old copy of National Geographic. All the other magazines were those lame entertainment kinds. Oh yeah, there was a radio in the waiting room, I guess. One of those old built-into-the-wall things.

Firebert

Smash Ace
Man, that's realy cool. ._. Best I ever got from my dentist was an old copy of National Geographic. All the other magazines were those lame entertainment kinds. Oh yeah, there was a radio in the waiting room, I guess. One of those old built-into-the-wall things.
Really? I get to read new issues of Forbes at mine.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
My dentist doesn't have any video games, but the pediatrician I used to go to has an arcade cabinet with Ms Pacman on it. But alas, I'm far too old for a pediatrician now, and thus find my life devoid of little yellow dots running around on screen.

Caturdayz

Smash Journeyman
My dentist doesn't have any video games, but the pediatrician I used to go to has an arcade cabinet with Ms Pacman on it. But alas, I'm far too old for a pediatrician now, and thus find my life devoid of little yellow dots running around on screen.
Get a kid, he can be your "cover".

D

Deleted member

Mine has a PS1 that plays Crash Team Racing and a Rocket Power game.

solesoul

Smash Apprentice
Mine has a PS1 that plays Crash Team Racing and a Rocket Power game.
We are riders on a mission
action kids in play position
Rocket Power!

Rocket Power!

We are riders on a mission
action kids in fun condition
prepare to countdown
Rocket Power!

I wish my dentist office had Rocket Power, in ANY form

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Are they supposed to? lol. Never even heard of it.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
My dentist's office is a combination children's and adult's dental work, so the first room is for kids and the second is for adults. The kid's room (I've been going to the same two dentist's that work at this practice since I was 7) has evolved in gaming systems. When I first started going, there was a Sega Genesis that had some sort of 8-game switcher thing built in. For a while there was an N64, and now I believe there's a Gamecube.

Top Bottom