• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does this happen to anyone else?

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Sometimes when I play ZSS, and I get knocked a long way away, I have to use one of her tethers to recover, right? Well, normally it works fine, but for some reason every now and then I try and do it, and for half a second the tether appears to be attached to the ledge, but then suddenly it detaches and I die. No vids, sorry. Does anyoen know what might have caused this.

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
It happens more often than you think. I don't like it, but I can't stay mad at Samus. ; )

Zero

Smash Hero
You tried attaching it from super far away and it couldn't fully connect.
This.

OR

You were in range, but you were falling vertically too fast and just crossed the maximum range of the tether, which causes it to detach.

Solution?

Don't leave upB too late.

OR

You had already tethered the ledge 3 times. The 4th detaches.

ThreeSided

Smash Ace
This.

OR

You were in range, but you were falling vertically too fast and just crossed the maximum range of the tether, which causes it to detach.

Solution?

Don't leave upB too late.

OR

You had already tethered the ledge 3 times. The 4th detaches.
This. Not a lot of people who don't regular ZSS forums even know that.

noradseven

Smash Lord
This. Not a lot of people who don't regular ZSS forums even know that.
heh its tottally already in my handbook guide thing, but not like people read it, I need to bold that part out but its has been beaten to death everywhere in Q&A near the beginning.

Top Bottom