• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Brawl make you crave a certain drink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
I've played many people thruout my gaming history, but it seems that Brawl, or videogames in general, seem to create a desire for certain drinks.

I've heard many different kinds of soda... from grape pop, to the average cola. Sometimes energy drinks, sometimes even tea.

As a gamer, what drink do you prefer to have while playing brawl?

my personal favorite would have to be the classic gamer Mountain Dew

~rh

Smash Lord
Melee makes me crave Mountain Dew. Maybe cause of the excessive amounts I've drank at Otakon while playing Melee the whole time...

Brawl doesn't though.

moonsoul

Smash Rookie
I tend to drink a lot of water while brawling. Probably from the nervous and jittery energy around.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
I drink...nothing. If I had one sitting out beforehand then it'll go warm.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Nothing in particular, but sexing makes me crave donuts or cookies afterward, and my wife is actually awesome enough to bake me cookies every once in a while for that purpose...

But seriously, I was going to say Falcon Punch but Mobbin took my idea. Now we're sworn enemies.

Ryazan

Smash Ace
Isn't it obvious? It makes me crave FALCON PUNCH!!!

...or at least, it makes me wish it were real...

Smash Kingdom Melee FTW

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
It makes me crave for tea. Because tea kind of calms me down in the heat of the battle.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I think I might try concocting a recipe for Falcon Punch. So far, this is what I know:

1. it must be RED
2. It must have loads of sugar and/or caffeine
3. It needs to have a bold, bandhand-you-with-3-rings-on taste.
4. It must be carbonated.

From here, I can assume the mixture is strong red Kool-Aid, seltzer water, some kind of energy drink, maybe some orange juice, and straight-up sugar.

KoopaKoopaParatroopa

Smash Apprentice
I think I might try concocting a recipe for Falcon Punch. So far, this is what I know:

1. it must be RED
2. It must have loads of sugar and/or caffeine
3. It needs to have a bold, bandhand-you-with-3-rings-on taste.
4. It must be carbonated.

From here, I can assume the mixture is strong red Kool-Aid, seltzer water, some kind of energy drink, maybe some orange juice, and straight-up sugar.
the base for FALCON PUNCH should be hawaiian punch. it's be easier that way :chuckle:

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
I like to drink a little something called melee, lol. but in all seriousness, video games don't make me crave any particular drink. I just drink whatever is in the house.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
one....GATORADE especially during those adredaline moments when I face a fierce opponent which I really enjoy because of the difficulty of claming victory

Newskool

Smash Cadet
It makes me crave the brawl mountain dew that needs to come out but hasn't because of bull**** money hogging fascism! **** you, master chief, you and your soda pop!

Lovely

Smash Lord
I like drinking Lemonade while playing Brawl. It makes me think better and keep cool at the same time. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom