• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does Anyone Have Interesting Mii Fighters?

signor

Smash Rookie
One of my favorite things to do in Smash Wii U was to make Mii Fighters with the outfits. For example, Ashley, Geno, etc. Does anyone have any good ones like that for each outfit?

On another note, does anyone know how many outfits there are and how to unlock them (besides WoL and Classic) much appreciated.

Steran

still learning
NNID
Death
Switch FC
SW 1887-2353-4502
the shop has costumes so be sure to check it sometimes

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
I haven’t made a convincing one yet, but I hope to have a Jill Valentine Gunner using the Special Forces Outfit.

“I’m a member of S.T.A.R.S!”

PF9

Smash Lord
I have Toad as a Mii Brawler (using the Super Mushroom hat), Abraham Lincoln as a Swordfighter (shortened to Lincoln), and Wynonna (Earp) as a Gunner.

Tubby_Squirrel

Cheerful, fat rodent
Switch FC
3618-6481-0607
I do! Not very creative but...

her move set is 1,1,2,2
Gale Strike
Airborne Assault
Skyward Slash Dash
Reversal Slash

Last edited:

Sabertooth

Smash Ace
My Miis currently are Dixie Kong and Rex. Not too creative I know, but I made sure to equip Rex with Airborne Assault to emulate Rolling Smash, an attack from the blade Roc in Xenoblade 2. Give 'em the high Type 5 voice as well as an accurate facial structure and you're pretty much playing as Rex in Smash, Aegis sword and Gramps included.

Dixie Kong is a lot more difficult to pull off since she's not a human and only has a Mii hat to work with. Nonetheless I gave her the Helicopter Kick and the Suplex as I feel those accurately represent the character.

Something I wanted to do was equip my Mii characters with the spirits of those same characters--so when I go into battle as Rex, I'd always have the Rex spirit equipped as well, so that I actually would be playing as Rex, canonically. The problem is that these setups turn out to be really OP in versus mode. Oh well, back to the drawing board!

Tubby_Squirrel

Cheerful, fat rodent
Switch FC
3618-6481-0607
I did not think to include her voice type! I went with Type 2, high. My intent was to get as close to her singing voice as I could,

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
there's a voice that sounds just like SpongeBob, if it weren't for that voice I would've stuck to reasonable video game characters, but the temptation was too much to resist and it created a domino effect of sorts resulting in Rolf, Danny DeVito, a hamburger and a ton of other dumb and meme-y characters.

Top Bottom