• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does ANYONE have a backup of my website of SSBM stats???

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
lol i already know of that one, but the latest one i updated was like a year after that (mid 08)

like i know it's not massive but it's constant small edits here and there that i did a few months ago to fix it all up. I was hoping that within the past few months there was ONE person who had it saved as a text document but I guess not

Lanttu

Smash Apprentice
There's still slight hope you'd get all updated stuff back via Internet Archive site as it takes about 6 months anything to show up there. And as the last update was mid 08, you'd get them around December at the earliest. That sounds kinda harsh though, especially since there isn't any certainty whether they will ever show up there or not. :/

Better just hope someone has saved everything.

Top Bottom