• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anyone else think...

LordOfFreedom

Smash Rookie
...that there should have been a new SSE enemy when you reach subspace? As in one that could've only existed there? Personally I think that there should've been some in the subspace levels and sprinkled throughout the Great Maze, preferably something relatively scary so that the 8-year-olds playing the game would've wet their pants. The only idea I have for this enemy though, would be something like a giant Shaydas minus the blades and weak point, and would probably attack by wrapping itself around you or something like that. Also, it could morph itself into a Ganon-like creature just for the hell of it. If there was a new enemy exclusive to subspace, how would you envision it?

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
Hm.... nice description... possibly zombified or redead like enemies as well... heck, maybe similarly disfigured versions of the Heroes.... or weakened versions of the Bosses.

Splice

Smash Hero
Disfigured versions of the heroes? that would be cool, but they already have the Neon Versions of the heroes. I think something like a redead, that suddenly, as your walking, Spins out of nowhere and screams at you, then tries to lick you, (the only way to dodge it would be to roll out of the way or spot dodge) and then wraps you up and chews you for 30% damage, then spits you out. How do you kill it? Spot dodge or roll away from it when it licks you, use up B or jump and use a Downward move on its head, which will stun it, then quickly do a Forward Smash on it before it tries to LICK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Good thread idea. SHould be "Make your Own Subspace Enemy" instead of "Does anyone else think" though,

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Good idea. I was kinda disappointed not seeing any new enemies other than Tabuu (who's a boss) and the neon heroes.

Of course, if we could make our own enemies, they would either be :

A. Too easy and make the game too boring
B. Too hard and make the game 10 times harder than Intense mode.

As you can see, I don't really trust people with this type of responsiblity.
:laugh:

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
I wasn't thinking just Neon-Heroes... like maybe random body parts of them... you see the trophy and walk up to it, then it starts crumbling apart, and the arms come at you or something.... scare the little kids into a coma. MOMMY MOMMY SAMUS' BREASTS ARE KILLING ME! ;.; That would be the funniest thing in the world. I'd die laughing. But seriously, what if like Yoshi's head spun around, came off of the trophy, and then tried to attack you? I'VE HEARD OF HEADACHES BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
MOMMY MOMMY SAMUS' BREASTS ARE KILLING ME! ;.;
WARNING! After many years of research, we've disocvered that big breats are in fact hazardous to children under the age of 10. For safety reasons, please DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT allow children under the age of 10 to come in contact with big breasts. If your child does come in contact with big breasts, please seek a therapist IMMEDIATELY. Thank you for your time.

Zaazaa0

Smash Rookie
They could have an enemy that launches shadow bugs (the things coming from primid's back) at you.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
They could have an enemy that launches shadow bugs (the things coming from primid's back) at you.
We already have those warpholes that replenish the enemies. Nice try though. ;)
However, if you mean the shadow bugs as an attack, then I suppose it could work. Maybe the shadow bugs could reduce you're speed, along with taking damage, when you get hit by them.

Top Bottom