• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anybody Here play an instrument ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
I played Piano for 4 years, Trumpet for 8, and French Horn for 2. I am currently a member of the Pride of the Southwest... the Arizona State University Sun Devil Marching Band!

(insert w00t here)

[ November 15, 2001: Message edited by: Arrow ]</p>

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
I play Bassoon, Flute, and Piano. I'm like the only bassoonist, so it's weird playing my insturment because I sound like I'm either killing a duck or a cow! But considering that I learned how to play it in under 6 monthes, it sounds pretty good . . .Not professional good, though.

XDaDePsak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i ca' play de geetar like uh mother ****in riot.

heh well not really, but im pretty decent ;)

i can play mostly nirvana, but i know neil young, metallica, papa roach, the eagles, alien ant farm, type o negative, and sublime songs as well. heh
i have a Samick steel stringer that i play mostly

Vaztor

BRoomer
BRoomer
Piano. I have been playing since...............................................................................................................................................

Karlucchi

Smash Apprentice
Well actually I yoused to play the Tuba but I noticed Tuba was way to hard so i went to baritone Im aswome at baritone.

Mike Larkenson

Smash Ace
My parents do not make me play my trumpet. I play it in my band because I want to play it. I also stay after school with some of my friends and we improvise some jazz melodies. We also practice band songs and goof off.

Captain Falcon

Smash Lord
I play the b flat clarinet, i'm in the gold band at my school (very hard to get into, especially since i'm only a freshman), i'm doing level 6 mozart clarinet concerto this year, i enjoy playing my clarinet, but not practicing the overture 1812 that i have to play for band. i've always wanted to play the bassoon...

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
List of instruments I want to play someday:

Trumpet
Oboe
Clarinet
French Horn . . .Maybe . .
If they make them still, Pan Flute
Piccilo
An Ocarina (you can get one from <a href="http://www.songbirdocarina.com," target="_blank">www.songbirdocarina.com,</a> in case you want to know)

Karlucchi

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by ZeldaFox38:
<strong>List of instruments I want to play someday:

Trumpet
Oboe
Clarinet
Piccilo
An Ocarina (you can get one from <a href="http://www.songbirdocarina.com," target="_blank">www.songbirdocarina.com,</a> in case you want to know)</strong><hr></blockquote>

You can dream

SAU Saga

Smash Lord
I've played piano for 2 years and percussion for 6 years. I'm starting to learn electric bass now which is fun, but not as fun as drumset... hehe...

Neonach

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by ZeldaFox38:
<strong>List of instruments I want to play someday:

Trumpet
Oboe
Clarinet
Piccilo
An Ocarina (you can get one from <a href="http://www.songbirdocarina.com," target="_blank">www.songbirdocarina.com,</a> in case you want to know)</strong><hr></blockquote>

Better get to work on that..heh heh heh..

foxinabox87

Smash Ace
i wanna start to play the drums. are they easy to learn treget?

P.S. HAPPY 300TH POST TO ME!!!! HURRAY!!! :D

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: foxinabox87 ]</p>

tendo-chan

Smash Rookie
im the 3rd chair tromebone in mr schimdt's concert band.
i wanted to play percussion,but you need to learn the piano,so im gonna some day so i can play drums! dude would that be sugoi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom