• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Does anybody Here play an instrument ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
I play trumpet in the school band but also know how to play guitar, Bass guitar, and drums.

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by quicky:
[QB]I play the piano and once the "The legendary Ocarina" :eek: :eek:
I have played the legendary ocarina also but the main intrument i do play are the guns on my Arwing.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, I kind of teach myself songs on the piano. I play it by ear.
I love my B flat Clarinet. I named it Clarry :D . I got 7th chair out of 21 people...and they are all 8th graders! (Me be da 7th grader, man.) I started playing last year, and I'm gonna challenge my arse off to get into the top 5. I am trying to teach myself the Slopranos theme from Conker's Bad Fur Day. I gotta figure out the notes for the clarinet solo...
I'm a 2nd chair viola out of 10. 1st chair are two girls who I went to school with, but they're in 8th too. I'm gonna let them stay 1st chair because it's their last year at Greenbriar.

ShAgGiMuTt

Smash Cadet
i play the baritone horn and we are teh best high school band in san francisco. ive also played the clarinet bfor. my other musical talents are i can sing and i kick *** in dance dance revolution...hahahaha lolz

ShAgGy

Arrow

BRoomer
BRoomer
WOOHOO! Finally another DDR fan besides from me and Chibi! They're so hard to find these days!

Rob

Smash Lord
i play the bottles. what i do is: (1) gather about 20 empty glass bottles (2) fill them up(make sure to fill all at different heights) (3) tilt your head on a angle (4) blow

and there you have it. a complete walkthrough on how to play the "bottles"

MJS

NOT A FINGAH!
BRoomer
I play the tuba in our high school band and I play bass guitar as well. I'm gonna learn a ton of Beatles' songs when I get my Beatles' Complete Musical Scores Collection book for christmas! Wahoo! :D

Venom

Smash Apprentice
I'm vocalist in a band..if you ever heard Metallica or Fear Factory then that's how I sing. We are badasses and we will beat you up just 'cause you walk funny. If anyone lived near me, then maybe we could hear one of you play...we could use more badasses...

SLaKKiCHu

Mercury, Solace
BRoomer
I don't know if you guys consider these to be 'instruments', but I mix on turn-tables. Trance, House, DnB.. even some Industrial and Ambient. Party music like that. I use samplers as well for dubs and a drum machine. When I'm not such a broke joke, I'll get a whole suite set up centered around my computer so I can handle some hard-core production. As it is, now, I'm struggling to expand my vinyl collection and just stay current in my spinning.

Cherish these times while you live at home, kids!! It's a crazy world out there and it costs a -lot- to survive and thrive in it. Savor your financial freedom while you can, cuz mommy and daddy won't pay for your *** forever!

GoodNess

Smash Cadet
Yes, besides the trombone which i was forced to play in music class, i play the drums, bongos, some guitar, and any other percussion. I especially like the drums cause you can FREAK OUT on them. :eek:

It sounds like almost everyone in here is a classical music pianist or orchestral performer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom