• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Doc vs No1Techskiller in Germany(falco)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
<well... i lost the final, just so you could get these M-azing doc matches

Yomi vs kJaB 1 YS
Yomi vs kJaB 6 FD

please ignore my selfkill rate, i dont know WTF was wrong withthat O.o

also, i can´t seem to chaingrab properly.. any specific tipps? (i just can´t do it ;_; )
plz comment, rate, and help me improve!

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
no ingame he doesn´t show of that much ;D

i went doc to try to improve him... first time i really used him in serious matches :(
and he crumbled :(

btw WoA!
you can find all the matches in ssbc ;)

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
yeah, i know i have toruble with that ^^

anybody else ...
come on... my doc isnt that good that no one can give any tipps (anyone who doesnt see the arrogance and takes this sentence seriously and admires me gets a cookie!)

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
You have trouble with what? JC grabs? It's really super easy. I tend to miss them sometimes because I press grab before I hit X, so just make sure you are hitting whatever you use to jump THEN grab.

Roman.

Smash Champion
They can be tricky, especially if you're used to not jcing your grabs.

To critique...more pill tricks. You didn't use many pills at all but when you did, it was only approaching. Having distance from falco isn't that scary with doc cause you can easily cape him and he'll stop to shl for a bit. The only luck I have against falcos is going close to the edge, caping everything and hopefully getting a shield grab and edge guarding them.

Top Bottom