• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you think that final smashes should've been put in the single player campaign?

upwndbykaiibi

Smash Apprentice
A Secret fortress where bob da builder shall never
I think they should've put them in because, it would be a lot faster to beat the game. Maybe it would be a lot quicker and boring, but hey I think they should've put smashes in the single player mode. What about you? Do you think that final smashes should've been put in the single player campaign?

Rules for posting

1. Try to keep most of your post on the topic.
(I really don't care for this one so you can be as random as you want. Just pay attention to the 2ed rule!)

2. Keep your comments about the topic POSITIVE.
The last thread I did got some negative comments even though I said to keep them positive. So this time if I find a negative post, I'll have no choice but to report you. You think I'm joking? Go ahead and TRY ME.

I'm watching you...

Thx for posting!^^

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
lol thats a very good question I think it should for the other people who play the game however like you said instead of people using their skills they would rely on the final smash, and plus I really dont like items (including final smash) so it wouldnt change the way I play single player either way.

godofrock72

Smash Cadet
You'll have no choice but to report me if I say something negative? Rename this post from "Do you think that final smashes should've been put in the single player campaign?" to "Reasons why Final Samshes *S*H*O*U*L*D* be in he single-player campaign."

bobson

Smash Lord
The rules you dictated for posting in your thread stretch longer than the actual post you created it with. I think you should begin to examine your priorities.

godofrock72

Smash Cadet
The rules you dictated for posting in your thread stretch longer than the actual post you created it with. I think you should begin to examine your priorities.
All I'm saying is that the title is misleading. It's not really a debate, it's more of a "This is why we want this" type thread. I'm not trying to be negative. Personally, I don't agree with it. But I respect everybody else's opinion.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
godoforock72 said:
bobson said:
All I'm saying is that the title is misleading. It's not really a debate, it's more of a "This is why we want this" type thread. I'm not trying to be negative. Personally, I don't agree with it. But I respect everybody else's opinion.
W...why did you quote bobson and then take an argumentative tone? He was agreeing with you.

On-topic: Final Smashes in 1P? They aren't there? I haven't been able to play 1P yet, but...

Well, considering how much Mr. Sakurai hyped them up as being one of the new game's definine, shiny whizz-bang focal features, it would make sense to have them in there. But as you say, it's probably a balance issue.

To be honest, I actually don't mind much either way XD

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Oh that is a great idea would make the game more fun! Also would make the game interesting if the "bad guys" could get the smash ball too. Just putting it out there.

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
ohh that would be like overdramatic for some areas like

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH hahaha take that -1 gooma lol
but still i would do all the time for lulz

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Final Smashes in the single player campaign? That is a pretty interesting idea, I think it would make single player a little different and maybe fun. I don't really care if smashes were in or not but this is an interesting idea indeed, isn't it?

Smash Emblem

Smash Rookie
This could make Captain Falcon more fun to play with in single player :D! Using his fsmash to destroy his enemies, that is like rad. Only I wish it was possible but whatever.

Top Bottom