• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you rotate mains on wi-fi?

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I'll rotate between my mains DK and ZSS. As someone above me said, if they are my mains I would want to get better at them.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Eh, I have a main for competitive solo, FFA and team, and friendly solo. When I'm on Wi-fi I use whichever matches. Usually, it's with anyone mode, so I use my FFA/Team main, C. Falcon.

Browny

Smash Hater
I cycle through Sonic, Lucario, Toon Link, Lucas, Pikachu, Zelda, Ness, Ike

pretty much in that order every time

most people quit my hosted games before i even get to Ness so it probably looks as if im using random hahaha

nicksaninja

Smash Rookie
I rotate through my mains starting with my best. I'm still having a real hard time adjusting to the speed of wifi though.

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I play all different characters on wifi in order to get a feel for them and find out who works and who doesn't. Generally though Pika, Rob, and Olimar are my go to players if I feel I need a win or two. Sometimes I play as Marth and Zelda for a couple of matches.

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
I switch between four characters, you can check my sig for the four.

I usually don't swtch my character till I win w/ that character in one battle.

Right now I start of w/ the Legendary White Shelled Squirtle.

Then I move onto blue Lucas.

Then the Knat. (Knat=my main= Pikachu, and will always wear the green bandana)

Finally normal colored Fox.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
I usually start online matches with Olimar; he's the character people seem to have the most trouble predicting and countering against based on my experiences. If I lose I'll usually switch to Lucario. Float on to Lucas, then rotate between those three. I'll occasionally throw PKMN Trainer or ROB as well but not nearly as often as my other three.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Wifi has to much input lag so you end up trading hits.

So I just pick Sonic and pick either New Pork or Hyrule Temple as the stage then spam "You're to slow!" and run away.

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
Well as of now I switch between my mains and secondaries in this order:

MK, Toon Link, Sonic, Marth, Lucario

I think I'm getting worse with Marth sadly, That might have been when I experimented around with other characters like Snake and Toon Link (It took me a few matches after using Snake for a day to get back to using Meta Knight XD).

My Toon Link skills have gotten better (not up to par with most of the TL players here, but it's getting good), and for some reason I've been getting more 1v1 matches on 'with anyone.' So far I've won those with Meta Knight (I had already played 1v1 Friend matches online and offline with him), Toon Link, and Sonic (but only once with him.)

Again if the group I am playing with is pretty bad I will just pick random, but I stopped picking Ganondorf as my Last battle Character.

Top Bottom