• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do You Look Like Your Main!?

Dime

Smash Journeyman
Short Italian-American with a large nose and mustache looking for that special someone: I am a professional in a trade industry. I am very active and athletic. I like parties, golf, baseball, and I have even been in the Olympics.

I am looking for a classy blond woman who shares many of my interests. I am tired of going from castle to castle and I am ready settle down and share my extra lives with someone.

If you’re ready to advance to the next level with me, email me at:
SuperM@mushroom.com

Grunt

Smash Master
Short Italian-American with a large nose and mustache looking for that special someone: I am a professional in a trade industry. I am very active athletic. I like parties, golf, baseball, and I have even been in the Olympics.

I am looking for a classy blond woman who shares many of my interests. I am tired of going from castle to castle and I am ready settle down and share my extra lives with someone.

If you’re ready to advance to the next level with me, email me at:
SuperM@mushroom.com
I Loled for real

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
I look just like Game and Watch. Im accually standing right behind you but I'm turned sideways so you cant seet me. Boo.

I also have a turtle that can eat anything(especially bubble shaped force feilds that people can just create for some reason) and a bucket of oil cappable of destroying the planet.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Yeah. I lay eggs from time to time without realizing it. I give people a good licking and love to spaz my feet around as I'm whaling my enemy. I like egging people, preferably houses and stages, but occasionally people for fun. Most people don't realize that I have dynamite in my eggs. They do once it hits them though. I like slapping people around with my non-existent tail as well. Many women like to ride me to get from place to place. At least that's what there excuse is.

Mr. Spam & Death

Smash Rookie
I Used to act like my main, I used to main DeDeDe. We're both fat and lazy, both get people to do stuff for us, both have muscle hidden under that fat, we both like the cold, and we're both greedy.

Top Bottom