• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you like fighting against your main ?

Lustar

Smash Cadet
I don't really mind but sometimes I don't really like to fight my mains for some reason. It depends.

Vecayse

Smash Apprentice
I don't like playing other TLs I'm not very good at handling the constant projectiles at me and his speed. But Snake I don't really mind, the Snakes I've played have sucked real hard so it was okay, I'm sure I'll begin to hate Snake vs Snake matches too when I face a Snake better than myself.

InfernoAce

Smash Cadet
I honestly get a bit shy when fighting my own main, mostly because I don't see many Olimars and I'm not completely used to fighting them yet. But, I usually try to slug it it.

Werewolf25

Smash Rookie
I don't like playing against my main. For one thing, if I lose, I have no excuse. I just have to admit my inferiority. For another, the other player will always use my own tricks against me and know how to avoid mine.

Of course, if I win, it feels great.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
When I hone my skills with each character, I often run into trouble against Ike. I fight with only Smash Balls, set to "Low" (I specialize in the 5 special moves rather than Advanced Tactics). I often lose several stocks in those matches to Great Aether alone. Alas, I also do a lot of damage when I cast Great Aether myself. It's so powerful that it's good news only when it's in my hands.

Top Bottom