• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do you guys think Lucas is rigged?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ending of mother 3 make me pick up Claus. Also fighting Tallman helped me learn him a bit.

ClausBound

Smash Apprentice
I'm probably gonna have to say that yeah Lucas isn't gonna get anywhere with the DDD matchup. Gettin chased around. 2nd mains anyone?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey, I just want to try him out for while. :'( That and everyone in this city uses good characters besides me.

I could never drop Lucas/Ness, though. Spent 2 years learning them and I'm kind of stuck with a name that has the word "Ness" in it. T.T

I think Galeon talked about this matchup a while ago... said something along the lines of even if Lucas gets in close against DDD... not a whole lot he can do that's safe. That grab range is a problem.
:'( Neon...he's moved into the dark side...he even has a tornado for an image. /lost respect.

No I'm just kidding, seriously. Always good to have a backup.

i like ness better but lucas isnt bad ethier.
Oh and on-topic, this is what I feel. ^

c3gill

Smash Ace
someone called lucas 'rigged'?

ima go out on a limb and assume you mean rigged to win(its obvious if you look at other characters and his MUs- he is 'rigged' to lose). my response to that?

wtf. noise. he has no priority.

Irsic

Smash Ace
Just pick Meta Knight and spam dsmash and upb...and b.

they'll wtfcry and pick MK every match thereafter.

Top Bottom