• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do The Mario 4 [It's Uair]

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Yu from Persona 4. Hyped for the animation

Luigisama

Smash Champion
you mario's should get this video done before the Luigi's. Then when it's done come into our topic and rub it in our faces because we will always be in your shadow. lol

steep

Smash Lord
It's been done for a little more than a week though. ;) You're so far in our shadow you didn't even know… :p

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
There really should be a community collab combo video. That would be epic

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Every Mario main, except for that one guy there THATGUY, secretly also mains Luigi. trufax.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
That would be epic.....Mario/Luigi combo video featuring the best mario & luigi mains all under one! :awesome:

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Yars got you there, kmf.
Fireball spike/fair is legit.....works 92% of the time though. (-_^)b

steep

Smash Lord
A Luigi Combo vid could have much more epic reads in it though. Because you can get a nice read on anything and up b them for the kill at like 50-60%.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
This is a stupid generalization and is completely false in every way. Luigi isn't fun to play.
QFT

I like how great he is when close, and I like watching good ones play, but that traction ***** my soul.

Bet Yoshq would have some nasty clips in the stash if a collab were to go down.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I played YoshQ in a couple friendlies at MLG Columbus forever ago, he was pretty good. (I think I won all those friendlies due to shenanigans every time, I actually started to feel pretty bad about it. >_>)

Luigi can cause a lot of hype and can be fun to watch, but I just don't enjoy playing him. Mario is more fun to me so I play him, and I can actually control and do things with Mario.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
I love Luigi, cause of his combo potential and the satisfaction you get when you make those hard reads. Actually decided recently to give the green missile another shot, because I just love Luigi 2much. I love Mario a bit more, tho. xD

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
So yeah. I'm gonna delete all the raw video files soon so if anyone wants me to give you your clips or want me to do something with them, tell me sometime soon.

Top Bottom