• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do not abandon your arrows.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
I find out something, not sure if its known.... lol

You can still curve arrows that are "shield-bounced" and chances are your opponents won't expect an arrow to come flying back that they just reflected ;)

_______
I actually won a match because my friend shielded, my arrow flew straight up, I curved it around and hit him. Which luckily gave me enough time to dash and grab him. Then I just sat there tapping right c-stick, grab release. and FSMASH KO :D

IDK

Smash Lord
hitstun don't exits in brawl lulz. jk good idea. thanks for the tip.

link2702

Smash Champion
haven't abandoned my arrows yet, and i don't plan to anytime soon ;)

btw, i figured all the pit mains knew this one by now O_o;

Ryos4

Smash Lord
lol im usually too busy charging in or short hopping another arrow as i approach to worry about the shielded arrow. But has anyone seen like samus charge shot deflected like upwards and hit someone else? I assume it would work and it would be pretty funny for someone to die like that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You can still control the arrow, but I think my arrow just went through an opponent that i thought I hit. So I think the arrow wont damage when connecting to the Shield bounce.

Top Bottom