• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do I really suck that bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickstorm

Smash Rookie
I am beginning to wonder if I really do suck that bad at Brawl, simply because time after time it's nothing but me getting my butt kicked by everyone and their grandmother online... I've tried the stand back and observe method, heck, I've even tried to use every trick/glitch I could find on Youtube, yet I STILL CANNOT WIN A SINGLE MATCH!

...It's getting rather irritating... :ohwell:

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Uh... If you're asking this question, then probably.

I'd say practice makes perfect, but that's not really true. Still, practice makes good enough.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Just practice man. It took me like half a year before i started to actually get good at Melee.
It just takes work. =)

acv

Smash Journeyman
how are we supposed to know if you suck if we have never seen you play?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Probably not as bad as you think you do. There's an inverse relationship between how good someone thinks they are, and how good they actually are, when talking about people who've never been to tournaments. You're probably not great, but you're probably better than most people who I've met that thinks they're the best players in the world until I beat them to a pulp..

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Probably not as bad as you think you do. There's an inverse relationship between how good someone thinks they are, and how good they actually are, when talking about people who've never been to tournaments. You're probably not great, but you're probably better than most people who I've met that thinks they're the best players in the world until I beat them to a pulp..
You mean most 12 year old falco players who don't know the competitive community? <_<; in melee that is.

But anyways, you should try playing someone on smashboards and let him help you/give you your answer,

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
practice, practice, practice!! practice makes perfect ya know, right now that's probably all you need and maybe after a couple of times doing this, you will start getting the hang of smash and you won't feel so down anymore, which worked with me and I first started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom