• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Do i have a grip?????!!!????

Composeur

Smash Ace
Haha, your Peach is kind of funny to watch. You do have surprisingly good accuracy with the turnips for a beginning Peach. You need to lay off the dairs, though, because it's not a safe way to approach and a better opponent will punish you heavily for it.

The biggest thing you're not doing, though, is what makes Peach unique: floating! I don't know if I saw you float even once that whole match! Practice using the float at different heights and, most importantly, your FC aerials. Those will speed up your game immensely, and FC aerials and nair out of shield are like Peach's bread and butter.

Good luck, and keep it up! :)

PhantomMarth

Smash Cadet
Thanks for your evaluation....ha the only reason i am good with turnips is because I was a Young Link player...! I have been working on my FC arials.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
other than what was already said, i'd suggest not forward tilting so much, i think it's pretty punishable, sometimes even when it lands. dash attack is better ;)

also, try learning what you can and can't crouch for each char matchup. for instance, cc dsmash wouldve worked at 3:44 i think.

composeur if you read this could you give me some advice as well? i posted some vids, but no one wants to help me... :(

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
You need to fc more. Cool turnip tricks though. It's like watching a Link or yl play.

Top Bottom