• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

do another random avatar thing

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I haven't been playing L4D2 at all because I still need somewhere to download the rest of it from :(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I have no friends :(

(That play Left 4 Dead 2 - or will let me use their internet - or they do have internet and would offer but are capped)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
****it, Australia really hates the internet and gaming, even when everything else goes right we still have this ****ty capping system to deal with.

so guise, i herd u liekd censorship?

Richard7

Smash Ace
****it, Australia really hates the internet and gaming, even when everything else goes right we still have this ****ty capping system to deal with.

so guise, i herd u liekd censorship?
Lol. Epic engrish there in the last line.

I hate the internet so much. Its so...... inconsistent. We upgraded to ADSL 2 and our internet is now slower than it was before we upgraded...... explain that crap! Youtube vids loading at 20 - 30 kbps when they're meant to be loading at a minimum of 1 mbps ftw?!?!?!

We've had inconsistencies and weird random problems with our internet since day 1...... This is worthy of going in the rage thread, but too late now.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm probably going to QUT again to download the rest.

And that was why I didn't try asking you in the first place Michael <3

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
that was the worst avatar iv'e eva seen it had no attitude at all

better not change my avatar agen that sign sucked i like my dog better

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you want an avatar with attitude, use this

where doin it man
where making this HAPEN