• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming USA #6 - Results, 6/19

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I'll $30 MM anyone too... whenever I get back that is Dx

Good **** on 2nd Dazwa, I'm looking forward to you supplementing my Midwest training when I return and showing me the secrets to winning some NE tournaments :@

Mikeray and Prawn are silly, and wtf at mike still having that fatal avatar lolol

and YEAHHHH Riot entering dem singles again. Dem low tier mains.

AS FOR MR.RAGECROSS... wtf, the only problems Fatal has is a overactive internal salt dispenser and an enjoyment of posting mushy gushy nonsense everywhere he can like a *******. Hardly mental institute worthy, and it's pretty **** trashy to throw around stuff like that as an insult. Most of us like him, and most of us like you regardless of whatever faults because New England is a super special awesome friendship club.

But if anyone is going be at a mental institute it'll be you if you don't control yourself BC. I like you and you've always been very entertaining (not just the tantrums, you're a funny guy in general) but you seem to be getting worse and worse. You're getting increasingly severe with your insults and anger and act like everyone is all against you. All you've done is say nasty things, but nothing yet worth anyone having a grudge against you for.

You act like everyone hates you, thinks you're a scrub, and will forever look down on you but that's obviously not the case. Yeah you've probably pissed off some people but I'm sure everyone would rather you calm down and try to be the goofy bloodcross all the time.

You'll probably just take offense to this and get mad at me for like a day again, but I'll probably keep trying anyway. <3

But yeah miss everyone, be back in like a month or two ^-^

mikeray4

Smash Ace
yo watkins please try and remember that you cant talk to the prince of all sayians like that

Player-1

Smash Legend
oh btw, good **** teevee, but wtf...was hoping to see diddy next to your name =(

trust me diddy on rc vs snake is pro.

warrenb

Smash Apprentice
LOL i didn't know watkins had jokes. watkins missed the best maine + mass tourney in a while. power rangers baby (waiting on dazwa)

ALSO LOL @ PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS. i was just talking about DBZ wtf get out my mind.

i seriously love you all. <3

cept 1 person. cant stand him....
fkin koolaid

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Pool usage doesn't count btw, in case anyone is wondering. Did TV win a set with Diddy in bracket?

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Ya I hear Boxman went, I haven't seen Boxman in a thousand days :<

and mikegeta just because you're the prince of like 3 or 4 people it doesn't give you authority over NE :@

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Bonus double post gets bonus infractions

I'd like to take your attention to this

Prawn wrote at 1:24 AM on Jun 20, 2010 :
now fatal is so mad koolaid is so mad everybody mad but fats he aint so maaaddd

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
Man NE doing pools now is pretty fkn sweet. Did them at a Midwest tourney and they were so great.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
ME AND LING TOO GOOD IN DUBZ

i failed in singles, koolaid/ling are too good

very fun tourney =]

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Excellent games to everybody I played today. Definitely the most fun tourney yet. I hope next tourney Aileen and I can get some more sleep before the tournament. I was working on 4 hours of sleep in 48+ hours, so I wasn't able to fully enjoy everything. I was half-asleep watching TeeVee and Peachkid play pools. Conked out on the couch shortly thereafter.

Also, what the **** is with Subway running out of... BREAD?

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
teevee u did good. i also aim for top5 .. any thing outside top 5 is failure for me..

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i know top 5 is good, but i was expecting top 3 :[

especially after 3 stocking ling first game in winners semis...then he put his **** face on.

regardless i had alot of fun lol

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
yeah don't go to teevee mode. u did well.

this tourney was mad ill GIDDYS UNITE.

Prawn

Smash Master
teevee puttin dat autopilot on.

he be doing it vs me with rob already.

lolz

Player-1

Smash Legend
i know top 5 is good, but i was expecting top 3 :[

especially after 3 stocking ling first game in winners semis...then he put his **** face on.

regardless i had alot of fun lol
get some vids of your diddy, cuz I've never seen it =/ 'cept in wifi diddy dittos, lol.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Bloodcross is a pathetic individual.
yo ROFL YOU PULLING OFF THAT CARD NUGGA?

Kiss my toes peasant. BOW

Nah but seriously, your beef with me is starting to get pathetic itself. I don't even ****ing remember you, which baffles me even greater. How about you stop and think what MY problem could be, instead of just downright belittling me to gain satisfaction for yourself. I'd love to see you ****s **** with me irl.

Darc can **** me physically, though.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
See BC, you're still doing it wrong. Instead of rage or direct confrontation, just joke around because it's a fkn video game forum.

Right: ";-;" or "nour"

Wrong: "**** YOU AND HERE'S WHY"

But ya srsly, who is that guy in your avatar? He seems to be pointing and laughing at my innermost insecurities... like he KNOWS.

Player-1

Smash Legend
See BC, you're still doing it wrong. Instead of rage or direct confrontation, just joke around because it's a fkn video game forum.

Right: ";-;" or "nour"

Wrong: "**** YOU AND HERE'S WHY"

But ya srsly, who is that guy in your avatar? He seems to be pointing and laughing at my innermost insecurities... like he KNOWS.
he doesn't look like he's laughing, but more like he's pointing at you and his mouth expression is like "AH HA, I KNEW IT"...like a revalation of some kind. His monocle is pro though, I've always wanted to get one and dress myself up like the monoply guy, maybe halloween....

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
LETS GO ON TO SHOUTOUTS!!!!

1: Fatal - k
2: Dazwa - Love your facial expressions.
3: Ling Ling - Fun doubles set... oops I Fair'ed
4: Koolaid - I'm pathetic ****
5: TeeVee - Fun doubles set... you just suck YOUR LUCKY WAVE SUCKS DERP
5: Bizkit - **** snake
7: Pelca - **** snake... also hi
7: Uh Son (Duke) - Good stuff. You're getting gooddddddddddddddddd
9: Riot - Fun friendlies. Too bad I dont use ROB otherwise you would have TRASHED TV YO
9: Wavedash - Fun teaming with you haha. I still dislike doubles but at least I can not take it as seriously when I go Snake haha
9: Peachkid - Fun friendlies and GGs... I suppose
13: Etecoon - Another underrated player here. Keep it up
13: the Irish mafia (Prawn) - ****, I didnt go witty on u
13: Bass - GETTING FATTER EVERY ****ING TOURNEY GOD good seeing u briefly
13: Kiwi - KIWI HYPE
13: GamesNGoodies - ****, you've gotten much better too. Can't believe how many times you knocked me out of Nado. Also PS bomb was mad funny haha
13: Tempest - Prawn combosssssssssssssss. We are witnessess
13: Vermanubis - HUNNY I STILL LOVE YOU PLEASE COME BACK TO ME. I'll send you a video file of the replay in the future. I'll also upload our hunnymoon ;)
13: Peace - Fun friendlies. Just work on your edgeguarding abilities and you'll do fine. Falco's main disadvantage against the majority of the cast comes from his predictably exploitable recovery.
13: Soma - NICE SHIRT OMG.... I hope I don't get hitted on again
13: Sphere - IM GONNA **** SOMEBODY
19: Master Kuray - ggs haha
19: Decadon - I miss Chelmsford venue. BEAST COUCH AND SLEEPING OVER AT PK'S IS SEXY. Good seeing you too
19: Making_Waves - GET DOOR BLOCKED.
19: Zao - Good seeing you too ;)
19: Hobo - Funfunfun... WIFI SCRUB
25: Xpect - Your Samus is looking impressive. Keep it up
25: Shirley - Funfunfun... Pikachu :(

FATS: Epic azz poses. I have pics of them if you wanna see them. Chances are I'll spam your AIB profile anyway like I always do. KIWI AND POPPIN TOO

Was a fun tourney, but I'm tired of doing bad and losing to the same people. Whatever, I'll get over it and not rage on the boards anymore. Trolling these boards and other various websites tonight made me feel better.

Top Bottom