• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DNA Gaming & Entertainment #18 *$50 pot bonus*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
A COUPLE UPDATES GUYS!!

FATAL AND I ARE DOING A COUPLE GIVEAWAYS AT THIS! One or two Singles entrants will be randomly chosen to win them! More details will be announced at the tourney itself. There will likely be restrictions to it, such as PR players not being able to win it (OOR PR players as well).

Pools will be ran if there are enough setups, so please make sure you bring at least Wiis! Bring TVs if you can as well!

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I would say 2pm. 3pm isn't a safe time, because signups may take place before doubles finish, especially if pools can be run.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hey guys Im not sure if Im coming since it's looking like I cannot get a carpool together and there is a smashfest in jersey :(......my bad

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Chris Ferrer
ATT DNA BRAWLERS : I AM SORRY TO INFORM EVERYBODY THAT - DNA#18 MUST BE CANCEL DO TO FAMILY EVENTS - TO ALL THAT WAS COMING TO THIS EVENT - PLEASE REACH BIZKIT FOR THE NEW DATE - ONCE AGAIN , SORRY FOR THE LAST MINUTE CANCELING OF THIS EVENT - THANK YOU
about an hour ago

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
I'm talking with the owner right now on whether or not the landlord will allow Fatal and I to run it ourselves without the owner. Stay tuned.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
The owner messaged me saying it's still on, so we're good! Looks like he's able to be there in the morning to open.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Hmmm ok well Imma check the distance were talkin here if it aint insane from LI then imma try and get this carpool going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom