• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dm920's doubleshine

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
Ehhhhhhh not too impressive, and it doesn't really warrant a whole new thread for it, imo

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Yeah, it wasn't a doubleshine, he just shined two people at the same time.

Not thread worthy.

S l o X

Smash Champion
stamford ct why the hell haven't i heard of you or played with you? >_>

btw that was super impressive. better than sw tech skill.

Narc

Smash Rookie
So good when stuff like that lines up.
Maybe since double shine is taken, that could be a simul-shine or something.

Narc

Smash Rookie
Yeah green falcon gets bounced off the side of the stage/could have teched...not that he'd likely have been expecting that though.

Pi

Smash Hero
I think blue falcon actually grabbed green falcon (due to his UB) before the shine hit
causing him to bounce off the wall, due to being hit out of the grab

Narc

Smash Rookie
That's possible, although it's really too much of a cluster**** to see what actually happens.
Blue falcon does get a second up-b however, which conceivably could have been awarded from having attacked green falcon or from being hit by shine.

My guess is that even if blue falcon had started his up-b, the shine would have knocked both him and green falcon out of it in the middle of the attack.

Although, I'm not sure if you can actually get bounced like green falcon does in the video off the stage from just a shine...I don't believe there's enough force from a shine to do that, like there would be from a smash attack or something, which might argue more for the case of the up-b.

I suppose if that were right fox technically may not have even shined green falcon. He could have just been hit off the side of the stage from blue falcon's up-b with it looking more like he got shined due to the animation.

Top Bottom