• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC Reveal Tomorrow! Predictions?!?!

KIRBY MAIN

Smash Cadet
Who’s comin?! Who do you want?! Will it be Banjo? Sly Cooper? Master Chief?!? KEANU REEVES?! WHO DARN YOU!!

GhostM

Phantom
I’m hoping that Ryu Hayabusa will make it in as a dlc fighter. The Google Theory’s been around ever since May and only tomorrow will it reveal if the theory is correct or not. I’d be quite disappointed if the theory is proven to be false, but it was worth a shot and effort to hype up certain characters like Banjo and Ryu.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Personally hoping for at least two DLC characters, although I wouldn't mind just having the one DLC character shown in the Direct.

Anyways for who I want to see, hopefully whoever is being shown will surprise us all.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Hoping for Banjo but not holding my breath. Most DLC tends to end with disappointment and expecting something like Erdrick or Steve. If those two weren't so talked about my excitement for them wouldn't had been dampered.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Hoping for two, expecting one.

Unlikely to be anyone I actually wanted as they're all Nintendo characters and thus Spirits.

Of the three currently commonly tossed around characters, for me the preference is Banjo>Steve?>Erdrick but I'd love it to be a (nything but a Fire Emblem Swordsman) Nintendo character or a character that was counted as 'disconfirmed' that flips off the whole current speculation scene and then flips it on it's head.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Mind’s set on 1 character, but hoping for 2.

This may be a shallow response but I’m either expecting Banjo or a DQ hero character.

Brave has to mean one of these two, and while I understand DQ Hero character, all I can relate Banjo to Brave is:
1) Brave being an anagram to Bear V
2) Brave separated into Br (sounds short for bear?) and Ave (bird in Spanish) which is REALLY stretching it.

.... and 3) Doomguy because I can only think of this as a good date to reveal the guy. But not as Brave. But as FP#3.

Although I’m sure Nintendo will go off on a tangent. Just please no more Fire Emblem.

Top Bottom