• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DLC Dreams

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
What DLC character would make you drop your main? Who are you wishing for and who are you willing to sacrifice to Sakurai to have that dream come true?

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I want Strider Hiryu in Smash. I'm willing to give up my expertise in other fighting games.

Equivalent exchange's a b****.

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
Thrall from Warcraft OR Jeena from Spectrobes would make me drop my main

Ry_y

Smash Rookie
Completely Monokuma. Id drop my main and all other characters, it's my dream pick.

Neosonic97

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently a :ultjoker: main, but if Reimu Hakurei were announced, I'd drop him in an instant and start using Reimu instead.

Reimu is, after all, my most-wanted character.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Hmmm...

What I want:
5 characters.png
(Captain Toad could be Toad. Either are top priority but Toadette alt is a must either way)

What I'd be willing to Thanos snap out of Smash roster existence for these five to make it:
Sacrifices.png

Turns out there's a lot of the roster I'd happily part with for the above. I even really like Sonic, Ryu, Roy and Pac-Man, but when needs must...

Would drop :ultyoshi: for Captain Toad. Yoshi's had a whole 20 years spent on him by me. Dropping the "Bum" for the "Bup"

Two decades I've been waiting for Toad and Meowth as fighters...maybe blood sacrifices are the only way to get them in at this point :ultswordfighter:

Last edited:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm...

What I want:
View attachment 217623 (Captain Toad could be Toad. Either are top priority but Toadette alt is a must either way)

What I'd be willing to Thanos snap out of Smash roster existence for these five to make it:
View attachment 217620

Turns out there's a lot of the roster I'd happily part with for the above. I even really like Sonic, Ryu, Roy and Pac-Man, but when needs must...

Would drop :ultyoshi: for Captain Toad. Yoshi's had a whole 20 years spent on him by me. Dropping the "Bum" for the "Bup"

Two decades I've been waiting for Toad and Meowth as fighters...maybe blood sacrifices are the only way to get them in at this point :ultswordfighter:
Both "Thanos Snap" and "Blood Sacrafice" are my current favorite ways to phrase this question

Also I'm a Snake secondary how dare

OnyanRings

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-4662-0014-5533
I don't think i'll ever be able to give up on Ness...
Maybe Adeleine if her moveset is creative like the one she has in star allies.

UserKev

Smash Champion
My mains are Pokémon Trainer, Chrom and Zero Suit Samus, which I would easily swop for either Dragonborn, Travis Touchdown or Scorpion.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I'm not giving up on my mains, so instead, have Dr.Mario be an alternate costume, plus Sheik and Zero Suit Samus become switchable characters like Pokémon Trainer.

Lugia, Shadow and Midna will take their places, and if you have time, convert Miis into one fighter, so Fawful and Dixie Kong would have a chance.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If I'm realistic, I would say that no character can stop me from maining Bowser.

Now, if we just don't care about logic, then I think I would main any Code Lyoko character that comes to Smash ! Or Style Savvy character.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Well I dont have a "main" do I guess I'd gain Rex for...no one?

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Darkrai and a MapleStory rep would make me drop my current main Joker if they are in.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I didn't have proper dreams about Smash honestly since quite a while. I did however, envision Young Link very very VERY close to what his final version in Ultimate was, before Ultimate revealed Everyone Is Here.

Last dream I had, I was send to prison for about 42 days or so. But the prison looked like a sort of dorm room, and I escaped along with Nipsey Hussle, whom I befriended.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I really, really want Rex to be playable but I wouldn't completely drop Shulk and Ridley to make him my sole character of choice.

andree123

Smash Ace
Banjo and Sylux for expectations and if they are good enough.

Never evers like Peashooter and the PvZ gw characters, Boggy B. from Worms series, and Magikarp as a WTF character.

Shadow and Isaac for right after the fighters pass is finished.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I don't think that they'd make me drop my mains (I'm so glad to have Snake back, and K. Rool is a lot of fun to play as), but at this point, I think my most wanted are the following:

Banjo-Kazooie - I'm aware that, barring Sakurai Magic, there are a lot of hurdles in their way. However, with Microsoft and Nintendo being buddy-buddy as of late, and Banjo-Kazooie having been requested for about as long as Ridley has (with those requests not diminishing much in spite of them being owned by a competing console maker), I really hope that they stand a chance of getting in. I feel like, if they're announced at all, it will be at E3.

Dante from the Devil May Cry series - I got into Devil May Cry a year or two ago, and they could give him four or five movesets based on his portrayal in Devil May Cry 3 on its own, let alone DMC4 or 5. Plus, he seems like he'd be a ton of fun. It might be excessive to have four separate Capcom characters, though, and he's on shaky ground in terms of his presence on Nintendo consoles (appearances in Project X Zone 1 and 2, along with the first game coming to the Switch this summer).

Last edited:
Top Bottom