• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK's at Whobo 3!

Chuee

Smash Hero
Well hey, at least got his message across that he thought that was a bad rule.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Major congratulations to Will! It would've been cooler if you just straight up beat him, but I can respect the decision to plank. What place did he end up getting, I heard 7th? Or was it 5th?

I really want a video of this, haha.

Neon!

Smash Lord
lololololo i saw this in person, I cant even describe how mad rich brown was. He did the same thing to adhd game 1 but lost the set.

A picture of all the dk mains toys.

Ripple should have the group picture up later.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Major congratulations to Will! It would've been cooler if you just straight up beat him, but I can respect the decision to plank. What place did he end up getting, I heard 7th? Or was it 5th?

I really want a video of this, haha.
I heard he DID straight up beat Richbrown. I think in the last match, he was up 2 stocks, and then planked the rest, lol :bee: but I'll wait for the vids.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
I heard he DID straight up beat Richbrown. I think in the last match, he was up 2 stocks, and then planked the rest, lol :bee: but I'll wait for the vids.
Oh yeah, you're right. I guess he won the neutral straight up? CP'd Yoshi's and planked there lol, perfect.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Hey guys, my legs still hurt really bad from the rave the final night of WHobo 3, but I managed to get a full account of the story of Rich Brown and I down in words =P

If you guys are interested in how our set went down via my personal mindset, here it is: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=106439&page=1

He challenged me to an MM after our bracket match, and I quickly accepted. After asking if he wanted to play by real rules, he told me that he would rather I continue to play by the WHobo 3 ruleset. I obliged, and we played an MM for $2.

Game 1 was close, and Olimar was always in the lead as usual, forcing my approach. I won legitimately on Smashville. Game 2 he took me to Lylat, and I got an early kill, possibly with cargo stage spike to up-b stage spike? I don't recall actually lol. But I planked for the rest of the match with his attempts to disrupt it resulting in him losing his other 2 stocks, very similiar to our game 3 in loser's bracket.

Top Bottom