• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK: Friend Codes & GG's thread

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Go ahead and add me, Kyle.

Brawl Code- 0774-3936-9017

I'm fairly new to DK, but I love how he plays and I'd love to stick with him. I'm up for a couple of matches right now. Anyone that would like to play me, just say so. PMs would be nice.

And Tom, I've added you. ^^

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Good matches Kyle, you and your brother (?). I wish i had more experience playing some of those characters haha. Lucas' u-smash is nuts.

I'd like to play Cow sometime, I think i've added you at some point.

omG_A_coW

Smash Apprentice
You can count on Tom to give you a run for your money. =] He's got a great DK too.

Ya we gotta play sometime Smashjin. Fun fun fun

Relldaproblem

Smash Cadet
Good game kyle:).Sorry but that quit that was my punk azz bro.Any advice or tips u can give me 2 improve my dk?And how did u do that bair fb thing?Do they have 2 guard 4 u 2 do it?I was trying 2 get it but i couldn't get it down

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I tried joining you guys but it wouldn't let me. I guess we could play tomorrow

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Lets play now ripple. =)

It didn't even prompt me ripple.. maybe an error code.. iono

Let's play now please.

@Rell- Overall just play a little more reactive. You've have gotten MUCH better. Short hop Bair into siedB is my shield breaker, I usually do this when their shield is weakened a little and it nets you a free Fully charged Fsmash... dirty huh.

Relldaproblem

Smash Cadet
Lets play now ripple. =)

@Rell- Overall just play a little more reactive. You've have gotten MUCH better. Short hop Bair into siedB is my shield breaker, I usually do this when their shield is weakened a little and it nets you a free Fully charged Fsmash... dirty huh.
Dirty just alittle bit lol.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kyle, do you or your brother have any advice for me? I'm not sure if I use F-air too much on my DK, maybe I could use tilts or n-airs more often in approaches?
Fair approach isn't effective, I don't think either one of us got a Fair spike, and yet I recall numerous times we both were punished by missing that move. I feel you have the inside and outside games worked out, but theres a spacing game you could improve, like stay at the very very tip of DK's Fsmash range and anything they miss but out the fox trot Fsmash or dashing throw, This is also at your max downB range, which is why I use it so much as it allows the opponent to get comfortable at the range, when deceptively it's right near the sweetspot of my Fsmash. The last thing I should mention is whenever you get the chance ALWAYS punish with sideB, it's better than a Fsmash or Donkey punch because it's free damage & you can choose your outers as some may be weakened or some opponents may out easier vertically/horizontally. GG :)

Update-
GG DeadN

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
I've been on for a while knux and haven't see ya....

GG's PLAWL you Ganon was CRAZY awesome. I should have saved that file. @ wizard punches and you predicted tech/option from sideB. Nice work.

Anyone want some match now? I do I do Ido Ido

Also, I have yet to recieve registration from Bigfoot and a few others... I'm assuming i entered the # wrong and will update.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I need a game now also

If anyone hasn't added me please do so

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
kyle, if you're going to post locations I'm in ventura county CA. If anyone wants some dk dittos, add my AIM srsuied. I'm usually open in the morning or late at night depending on my classes that day

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
SmashBoards is hacked. lol

Ripple are you going by Pool or something else now, I can't find you on my friend registration...

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I added you last night, Kyle, but it said awaiting registration. Btw, what name do you go by on there?

I might have time (LOLipopz) for some matches tonight.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
SmashBoards is hacked. lol

Ripple are you going by Pool or something else now, I can't find you on my friend registration...

no, but you're still on my list. smash is broken.

If anyone one wants to play me that is on the front page then send me a request as I will be on for about an hour

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
<3 that DK Ripple.
We really had some great matches didn't we.
Who wall tech's stage spike?!?! Ripple does. =)

I got a little to happy with Dair by the end didn't I.
LOL
Those were immense fun.

AH GAWD we are so hot with our SA frames.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
<3 that DK Ripple.
We really had some great matches didn't we.
Who wall tech's stage spike?!?! Ripple does. =)

I got a little to happy with Dair by the end didn't I.
LOL
Those were immense fun.

AH GAWD we are so hot with our SA frames.

I do everything not to get gimped. I really had a lot of fun playing you both even though I played bigfoot 2 times.

You both just can't handle how much I F-smash.

BTW Sna.ke and Zel.da WILL be put into the match-up chart tomorrow. I have them both written out

-Knux-

Smash Ace
I do everything not to get gimped. I really had a lot of fun playing you both even though I played bigfoot 2 times.

You both just can't handle how much I F-smash.

BTW Sna.ke and Zel.da WILL be put into the match-up chart tomorrow. I have them both written out
Man, I NEED to find time to play you guys. I have a sticky note on top of my Wii with your Bra.wl code. Today I had basketball and a ton of homework. >_<

I'll try to play you tomorrow, if you're up for it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
@kyle_wattula and ripple: you guys should record your dittos and youtube them for everyone. ^^'

april is a huge university month, especially this week (paper due today, two tests tomorrow, etc.), but I'm going to make time to play with the both of you. =) please add me, i believe i added both of you already as well as those who said they added me. we can play sometime this thursday-sunday.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
ggs kyle and ripple. I gotta work on fighting big characters a little more (me vs pit = \(^.^)/, me vs bowser = (T_T) ) sorry that kid joined in though, told him that I'd play him a week ago and never got around to it

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Bigfoot and I, just hangin out on wifi.
GG's.

I recorded a few dittos of Ripple and I. They were really intense and very one sided for a while. At first Ripple ran through me, than I Bulldozed him a few sets, by the end we were trading @ close %'s.

Tom- You and Bum are the only 2 I haven't played yet. We'll make it happen. =) DK is just... too good ya know.

UPDATES & apologies- I recorded two vids of ripple and I... he was playing Link. Next tiem guyz. Unless he saved some... iono.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
@Ripple- BTW props on your Fsmash zoning.
You like short hop Bair, sideB?
props on your d-smash punishing. and if their shield is diminished it will break it. I broke cow's 2 times

@kyle_wattula and ripple: you guys should record your dittos and youtube them for everyone. ^^'

april is a huge university month, especially this week (paper due today, two tests tomorrow, etc.), but I'm going to make time to play with the both of you. =) please add me, i believe i added both of you already as well as those who said they added me. we can play sometime this thursday-sunday.
I'm getting a capture card soon so I'll upload all of our dittos. but me and Jin had the most intense battles ever. each game went back and forth ****** each other. every other game we would switch 3-stocking each other

ggs kyle and ripple. I gotta work on fighting big characters a little more (me vs pit = \(^.^)/, me vs bowser = (T_T) ) sorry that kid joined in though, told him that I'd play him a week ago and never got around to it
thanks, just work on your approach and spacing but a very nice DK

-Knux-

Smash Ace
Great games, Ripple. ^^ You destroyed my DK. I thought I could hang with ya a couple of times, but you went on your runs. Thanks for the experience.

BUM163

Smash Lord
if anyone wants my friend code, pm me n let me know. i play a couple of matches wit different people n it was great.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
GG BigFoot. I took me a stock to realize that you were ONLY playing charizard, sorry about that second life. You were handling that match-up much better by the end of our session. nice stuff.

BUM- I've tried numerous times to play you but it hasn't worked out, Hopefully you will be free tomorrow. (BTW I still need you FC)

GOodnight GUyz.

Top Bottom