• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Distant Planet pellets lock. LOL NO MORE FLAMING.

Jokes

Smash Cadet
You're able to lock someone with the flower tablets if you hit them near the end of their bouncing animation. If you knock them off the left side of the left leaf, you can "tablet" lock them into the blast zone.

Edit: If DP isn't legal for you, don't bother posting. LOL.

Jokes

Smash Cadet
God ****it. The title looked so promising :(

Jokes got jokes.
Umm, you know I'm not kidding, right? Take someone to DistantP and get them into a tumbling animation, then, a little bit before they can roll, hit them with a tablet. It'll lock them. Just try it :/

Jokes

Smash Cadet
I wish I lived somewhere where Distant Planet wasn't banned :\
It's counter/banned, isn't it?
And bwahaha, you can single nanner lock with it. This isn't revolutionary, but if you end up going there sometime, this is moderately useful IMO.

bobson

Smash Lord
Tournaments that ban DP are the same as tournaments that ban MK in my eyes. Nothing broken about the stage at all.

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'm confused over Choco's location. Socal has the healthiest smash scene in the states. How exactly is it a deadzone? o.O

Top Bottom