• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disregard This Thread-->Go To DSX's Queens Smash Weekly Thread=D

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Haha nice. This can get me ready for the tourney at polytech the next day. ;)

Count me in.

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
*Tumbleweed passes*
I wonder how many are going to show up to this..
5 of my friends already told me that they were going...

For all you Melee fans (I being one of them:laugh:) out there, I will make sure that the Melee singles tournament is just as huge as the Brawl singles;).

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
So how do I get there from Fordham Rose Hill via subway?
Take the 12 express bus from Fordham Road (opposite sidewalk from campus) to Pelham Bay Park. Get off there and take the downtown 6 train to St. Lawrence, where you get off. Commonwealth Avenue is about a block away. Btw, you go to Fordham? What's your name?

Peltz

Smash Rookie
Take the 12 express bus from Fordham Road (opposite sidewalk from campus) to Pelham Bay Park. Get off there and take the downtown 6 train to St. Lawrence, where you get off. Commonwealth Avenue is about a block away. Btw, you go to Fordham? What's your name?
Yea, I'm a senior. Adam Peltz. I'm in for the melee singles tournament, but I can't bring anything other than a controller. Is that cool?

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
Yea, I'm a senior. Adam Peltz. I'm in for the melee singles tournament, but I can't bring anything other than a controller. Is that cool?
yeah, that's good. I look forward to seeing you there:)

DSNPX

Smash Cadet
This seems pretty er, dead? or unorganized? but it's w/e. how much ppl to expect anyways? i'll try making to this one as a warm up for knighttable's tourney the day after
Look this tournament up on allisbrawl.com. 15+ people are attending (there's most likely more to come).

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Dam no 6 train near my house. =( Only the 2 train.. I'll try and find a way to get over there still. I too need some practice for the tourney at poly tech the next day. : )

Top Bottom