• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disinterest - A Toon Link Combo Video

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Well my TV and internet went out yesterday so I made another one. -_-
uhh theres a little more variation in this one.
And yes, I did have fun with the video effects.
And the last song cute off a little at the end, but i had to shorten it because of the whole "youtube 10 minutes" thing.
Feedback would be nice. =)
Enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=phxYVgMHHhk

Atsu

Smash Ace
That Wario should see that Dair coming after all that and be able Airdodge most of them, which sends you plummeting down into abyss. In some cases of course. You plan out some of them so you don't get punished with a stock.

Still pretty good compared to other videos where all we see is Bair WoP and Projectile spam. Keep it up ^^.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
That Wario should see that Dair coming after all that and be able Airdodge most of them, which sends you plummeting down into abyss. In some cases of course. You plan out some of them so you don't get punished with a stock.

Still pretty good compared to other videos where all we see is Bair WoP and Projectile spam. Keep it up ^^.
Thank you. ^_^

illinialex24

Smash Hero

Better, but the wario was asking for his death, as well the Luigi. The Luigi seemed to have no idea of his B-down recovery, which really could have avoided your B-down spike. Also, the kirby, under any possible situation, never should have been spiked.

Top Bottom