• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disguiser Test Day 2 lylo!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I've been rather negligent in getting this up. I know there are a few games up, so if you don't want to start now that is fine. Just let me know.

For those of you watching, this is how the disguiser works:
Mafia: Handorin
Townie: Tom
Night: Handorin kills and chooses to disguise as Tom.
Morning Death Scene: Handorin, the villager, has died.

The town will not know when (or if) someone is disguised. It is up to you to figure it out.

Rules:
1) All the same stuff. You know the drill.

2) When/if you choose to disguise, you will gain access to that person's account only to post in the game. Any other actions may have consequences.
2a)You may do this by changing your password for the duration of the game so you do not sacrifice your old one. Send a copy to me and the disguiser.
2b) If you feel your account isn't safe stuff (ie. Mod) then you make a new account for this game. You will use this from start to finish. Format: DGHandorin, DGTom, DGEvilEye, etc.

Players:
1. frozenflame
2. KevinM
3. Omni
4. Macman
5. Marshy
6. mentosman

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
We should all probs make new accounts. There are PMs on my account that half the people in this game can't see.

edit: actually everyone else other than me lol

Can I be DJ Mac?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm not making an alt as I prefer to think I can trust the people playing in this game. Don't make me be wrong guys.

Handorin

Smash Hero
We should all probs make new accounts. There are PMs on my account that half the people in this game can't see.

edit: actually everyone else other than me lol

Can I be DJ Mac?
No.

I'm not making an alt as I prefer to think I can trust the people playing in this game. Don't make me be wrong guys.
Exactly. But to each his own.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Politely and with respect, I would recommend that everyone make an alternate account for this game. I understand that we all trust each other, but there are a few instances in which I do not think giving account access to another player is acceptable.
  1. A player who is not a BRoomer, SBRoomer, or Moderator should not get access to private rooms through disguising. This is not out of disrespect, but you may accdentally see a topic title on the main page that is private, and that would be considered leaking information.
  2. There are many players in this game who are playing games with other players in this game. There are also players in this game who are hosting their own games. Meaning no disrespect to the players of this game, it would be disrespectful to the players of the other games to allow possible exchanges of information.

Two players in this game are moderators, two are BRoomers, and two are SBRoomers, with some overlap.

You should make your alt account named DGaccountname. DGTom, DGHandorin, DGKevinM. You are not allowed to post anywhere with this account except in this thread, and you should choose a password that you do not normally use because you should send it to Handorin.

Thanks.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Bump.

I've actually been throwing around the idea of giving each person a small posting restriction, it would make disguising a bit more interesting.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll get the extra account made sometime tonight or tomorrow, I'll be ready whenever though. Forgot this was on here>_>

F

FrozenFlameDG

Somebody call for an exterminator?

Lets get the show on the road. =P

Handorin

Smash Hero
Bump.

I've actually been throwing around the idea of giving each person a small posting restriction, it would make disguising a bit more interesting.
Any thoughts on this before I start?

It wont be something that hard, just something little.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Welcome to Hando's House of Mirrors! Where everything is distorted as it seems! Orly? Ya rly. Just come on in and...

*lights shut out*

Well, it seems we have a bit of a problem. Just sit tight and we will get this problem sorted soon.

Night 0 starts. Send in night actions please. :chuckle:

Handorin

Smash Hero
*lights come back on*
"Sorry for the delay, folks. Looks like we got the power situated. I hope everyone is here...."

*intercom cuts on*
"I'm sorry to interrupt what you may have thought was going to a splendid little outing, but I'm putting an end to that. As you see, someone appears to be missing. Until you find me, this trend will continue. Watch out though, I might just slip into your skin."
*The door slams shut*
"Have fun."
*intercom off*

"Well, I don't get paid to do this," blurt the guide, "I'm outta here!"
And he takes off down the middle passage before making a turn. You are alone.

KevinM, a vanilla townie, is missing.

Day 1 Starts

Top Bottom