• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Someone should tell Roxy that using EpicMafia dynamics to balance a forum mafia game is the worst idea of all time.

7 town v. 3 scum lolwut?

Is she even familiar with C9, F11, or the fact that having a no survivor clause makes any game over 9000 time better?

This post is just ludicrous:

basically what i said earlier, three scum to 7 people is generally not that bad. you get a mislynch and then a lynch or lose scenario. In epic mafia games that tends to be how games work (or 6:2:1 traitor) and we never have problems winning either town or mafia.

But the main reason the game was ****ed up from the beginning was because i accidentally let another person join when i shouldn't have, it should've been a nine man group, with two mafia, a survivor, and the general 6. :ohwell:

I would like to play the next game, so bunglefever you can mod it. I'm sure you're better than i am anyways.
If the basic structure is nine man, and you have 6v2v1 and you need to add space for another player, then you do 7v2v1 and have a night start.

And even then the setup isn't all the great anyway. =/

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I have no idea what he's familiar with.

I *****ed about it for a while too haha

Top Bottom