• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disco Room from the Disco Room! DGames Reject Copy

Purple

Hi guys!
From here on, anyone who isn't playing cannot post here. This is for Mafia Players only.

Before anyone starts talking, i recommend you all take a second look at the original post. ( http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9626561&postcount=1 )

Pay close attention to the roles, the people playing, the rules, win conditions, etc. There are no roles in this game other than the ones listed in the OP. **

I will update this post with events that happen (day turning to night, deaths, etc.) and the post link of when it happened.

I wish you all good luck and that we can have fun here :)

** - This does not mean that all roles in the list are included.

[Some Rules that should be known]
There are ten people in this group; even number(apologies in advance). When a Majority vote has been reached (6 people). That person will be lynched on the spot.

If the deadline has been reached and a majority vote has not been made, the person with the most votes will be lynched.

In the situation where two people have even votes by the deadline, it will considered a no lynch; no coasting.

The Deadline for Day 1 will be February 27th, 2010 at 12:00pm
[Events]
DAY 1
DAY 1 BAN (Disco Roomian)
DAY 2 (NIGHT 1 BAN)(Moderator)

Purple

Hi guys!
Day 1
-Another fine morning in the DR-

It was another spamtastic day in the Disco Room. Everyone posted their daily rambling and comic links just like any other day. However, one topic in particular caught everyone's eye.

"Does SniperNightOwl really have a boyfriend?"

Everyone from the DR came to post their thoughts, complaints, or derailing attempts. In the end, it's just a regular day in the Disco Room.

(Out of Context *You may all discuss amongst yourselves, no 'ban' *lynch* vote will be made today. The day will not change until i get some form of activity from everyone in the Mafia game)

Currently Living
Exn
Wingz35
Vrael
Ndayday
BungleFever
RocketPsience
Sinz
KevinM
Fragbait

Banned
-Rei-​

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Hell yeah SNO has a BF. I can't have a bromance with HTM anymoar T.T

BTW, it's RocketPSIence, not RocketPsience.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Pokemon.

hellz yeah derail!

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
This thread shall be about pokemon henceforth. Third period is almost over :O. Be back later.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Only posting in here to ask:

Can I be a replacement?

In the talking I did in the first thread I didn't say /in because I didn't think the thread was for signups :/

btw this should be stickied so it doesnt get lost in the spam pool of a topic list here

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
vote: Ndayday

***** derailed in the first few minutes, wich is what scum wants to do. ;D

(I am reading the pokemon manga right now though, chapt 39 O: )

ndayday

BRoomer
The hell no voting yet. ;_;

The manga is good.
I've been at the Silph Co. part for like 2 months though

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Should I read the Pokemon manga? And how is it different from the show?

I'm looking for a good manga to read.

ndayday

BRoomer
It's okay. Although I hardly know what qualifies a manga as good.

If you like Pokemon, you'll like it I guess.
as for differences, girl trainer, Pokemon are caught like nothing, gym leaders and Team Rocket are much more important imo
at least so far.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I never really liked Team Rocket in the show other than James. Jesse was a huge ***** and meowth's voice actor wasn't even good until the second one came. I really feel like Team Rocket in the show was just insignificant to the point where they were just a hindrance in the show. Does the manga happen to have more than just Jesse and James as Team Rocket or are they significant enough where they are actually part of the plot line.

ndayday

BRoomer
It's more like the games as far as Team Rocket goes. aka no Jesse, James, or Meowth

In what I've read so far, Team Rocket is just the bad guys.

Purple

Hi guys!
wow such derailing.

I'm sorry guys, you may continue discussing and such, but Bunglefever has noted to me a huge problem. Because of his (her) note, roles will have to be redrawn. Since today there is no voting, this won't be too big of a deal. Just be ready for a 2nd pm

@chibo - you may be a replacement.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I thought general gossip/derailment was what supposed to happen in the first day.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
No I suck why are you trying to trick them.

Kill bungle, he deserves nothing more then terrible terrible death.

TUNNEL HARD

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Exn: What is your strategy for D1 to find scum and do you think it is a generally acceptable strategy.

Wingz35: What is your opinion on an option of a no lynch, do you think it is a good idea?

Vrael: Have you played this game before, and if not what do you think you're going to be looking for to catch scum.

Ndayday: If you were the survivor what would you be trying to do.

BungleFever: Who are your scum mates?

RocketPsience: IF you had a choice of people to be scum with (pick 2 in this case) who would they be and what would your general strategy be?

-Rei-: What is your experience with this game?

Saucekay: Have you followed any of the games in the LoD and therefore what do you think your D1 strategy will be?

KevinM: You sexy mofo

Fragbait: You scum?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
add the exclamation mark unto the url since swf took it off

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You are required by the law of KevinM

also its not to similar to Bang! but I've played both.

Frag if you refuse to answer questions you're just being detrimental to town's goals.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Even if you did answer his question, beating around the bush and nudging answers also is detrimental.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also random thoughts.

Cop stay hidden don't reveal yourself unless you absolutely have to.

If you get a guilty try and push on the person without giving yourself away, a cop has only reached his worth if he gets 2-3 investigations.

Therefore don't try and hint at your role or claim until its for certain you will be lynched.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Frag: have you played mafia before? You haven't specified in this thread or the other one. If so, i ask the same thing kevin does. Whats the best way to approach D1

Top Bottom