• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

xzx

Smash Lord
Gaaaaaaaaahh!! When will they reveal Wario for SSB4?! =( Can't wait! They dare to remove him! *Waiting*

xzx

Smash Lord
I'm 97 % sure Little Mac will be in the game. Bowser Jr. isn't a bad choice either. But the one I really want to be in the game is Paper Mario!! Instant main, I swear! Come on Sakurai, put Paper Mario in!

By the way, I don't know if I can take that "Reggie will be in the new Smash game if there are 100.000 signs" seriously... I mean, really? I don't even think Reggie will be in SSB4. Sakurai is the biggest troll ever, so one might not know.

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
By the way, I don't know if I can take that "Reggie will be in the new Smash game if there are 100.000 signs" seriously... I mean, really? I don't even think Reggie will be in SSB4. Sakurai is the biggest troll ever, so one might not know.
I can't see him as a playable character but an assist trophy in Mii form would sit right with me.
Also I might wind up at Apex I have no clue.

xzx

Smash Lord
TheReflexWonder, Glutonny and abadango not attending Apex 2014? =( At least I expected TRW...

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
How many Wario's DID attend APEX?
You mean how many good Wario's? Because I was there had a good time and had some crazy matches. Especially the set I had that went to time and we had to go to another game with 1 stock each and 3 minutes. (and that match wound up going to time as well)

Labernash

Smash Lord
Sad to see this few! But Shoutouts to yo guys for going!

Can't wait to see those matches!

Jreed420

Smash Cadet
I attended apex played wario the whole time I believe my hungry box set and taj set is up. Sadly lost In a close set to silent wolf after taj I finished 13th didn't see a wario main place higher

Jreed420

Smash Cadet
And just recently attended a local tourney with m2j jman and zhu and a few others and made it to grand finals in teams and singles

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
When I asked if he meant how many good Wario players went I meant I'm a poopy player and idk if you cared if I went. Realized it could be misconstrued, but I don't think anybody thought I was bragging or something anyways.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
You mean how many good Wario's? Because I was there had a good time and had some crazy matches. Especially the set I had that went to time and we had to go to another game with 1 stock each and 3 minutes. (and that match wound up going to time as well)
Holy sheet you're THAT GUY! (Twig, right?). Your set against Loota was incredibly hype despite the fact that you had 4 timeouts in a bo3 set (has this EVER happened at any notable tourney?). You literally won because he taunted after sending you to your last stock while he was on his 2nd stock (and had around 110%) in game 2 with 5 seconds left when he was up 1-0. You quickly came back on stage and farted him while he was still in his tuant animation, which evened the stocks and damage. That is why a 1-stock match was played.
I was there hyping the set with Gardex because we were cheering for our fellow Nordic player and friend. Good stuff anyways, well played.
I definitely learned some things from your Wario that I might need against Loota next time we play :)

Edit: I later found out that you're among the best in your state. Isn't that right?

Last edited:

Brittleorgans

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0946-3139-5325
Lol, yeah I'm Twig. To this day I have no idea why Loota taunted. I was upset because I was sure I had just lost it but when I looked up Lucario seemed weird and it dawned on me. "That's a freaking taunt..." and from there we went to a 1 stock match. o.O

I'd say I'm a notable player from Ky. I'm improving and stuff. XD

Top Bottom