• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 5 Results 11/9

D

Deleted member

Drew you could have just done what thoraxe did
Marth ditto game 1 and then sheik.

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
(This is my first post so excuse the scrubbiness).
If anyone was wondering about that black kid that wasn't paying back people in money matches...He is a good friend of mine named Agui, 12 years old, went as "Jpeg", etc. I teamed with him and we failed badly, lol. He probably didn't have money to pay anyone he money matched back because...Well, we went to Wendy's after singles ended, and after he bought food he only had a dollar on him. He is totally unaware that everyone is talking about him, but I will inform him about it.

-=Untamed-Beast=-

Smash Journeyman
Again, I haven't seen anyone else talk about having issues with him. If that's the case, then he doesn't owe any money to anyone because he (eventually) payed me. We played right after pools, and I saw that he had money at the time.
If you're going to talk to him (or if you already have), one thing to note is to not disturb people in a match. I think it was one of the Dr. Mario dittos where he saw money on their TV and joked about it while reassuring them he wasn't going to take it... something like that. Now I sound like a tattle tell <_<. But seriously, better behavior = better experience for everyone.

NoxD

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0130-2891-1990
"Again, I haven't seen anyone else talk about having issues with him. If that's the case, then he doesn't owe any money to anyone because he (eventually) payed me. We played right after pools, and I saw that he had money at the time.
If you're going to talk to him (or if you already have), one thing to note is to not disturb people in a match. I think it was one of the Dr. Mario dittos where he saw money on their TV and joked about it while reassuring them he wasn't going to take it... something like that. Now I sound like a tattle tell <_<. But seriously, better behavior = better experience for everyone."

I understand. It was our first tournament and all, and I just needed to clarify. Even though I don't know who was really having troubles with him, I still just posted that to inform everyone. I already told him and I assume he won't be so troublesome next time, lol.

Top Bottom