• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DIME 3 Results 7/20

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
DIME 3 Results

Doubles

1: TX Gay-Weds (Sunflower Society and MT)
2: MimicTirno (Mimicmew and Tirno)
3: I grab, you knee (Dr. Drew and Denthorn)
4: Jesus Nubz (JF and Nubz)
5: Marine Animals (WaterlessFishie and Penguin)
5: JessShadow (Redshadow + Jessi)
7: Drem Tem (Flemon and Max?)
7: The big tipper (Mr. QW and Nike)
9: 2 bits and a Byte (2-Bit and Byte)
9: Team Brown Town (Volt Kruger and Chicken Salad)
9: Team Spandex (Spaz and Xanx)
9: Team Rocket (Thoraxe and Sleepy)
13: Bottle Crunch (Scotch and Boom)
13: Team Kaiju (Ac!d and Com)
13: Calm Animal and Magmios (Calm Animal and Magmios)

Singles

1: Tirno
2: MT
3: Dr. Drew
4: WaterlessFishie
5: JF
5: Cpt Kush
7: MimicMew
7: Thoraxe
9: Rage
9: Sunflower Society
9: Nike
9: Zachattax
13: Penguin
13: Jesi
13: Denthorn
13: J-Tag
17: Calm Animal
17: Nubz
17: Max?
17: Chaz
17: Mr. QW
17: Hamyojo
17: RedShadow
17: Chicken Salad

Secondary Bracket

1: Glaive
2: Chris
3: Magmios
4: Byte
5: 2-Bit
5: Flemon
7: Charlie
7: Dirty Dan
9: Ac!d
9: Boom
9: Dawson
9: Sandor Clengane
13: Scotch
13: Alex
13: Lelouch Lamperouge
13: Sleepy
17: Gentle Breeze
17: Volt Kruger
17: Rush

Not uploading pool images, so don't ask. We had to change it a little bit manually, so it's not saved on tio.

http://dimetournament.imgur.com/all/

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
Gabe, are the novice bracket results going to be posted(just curious, I understand if you don't want to post them)?

D

Deleted member

Sleepy Pls
Also he said these are temporary results, the pro/regular bracket should be fully completed with all 24ish entrants, novice bracket with its 18 entrants iirc, and Pools. I might be slacking on videos since we had SO MANY MATCHES plus I have to get ready for LTC and work on some videos for another group of people :(

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
Sleepy Pls
Also he said these are temporary results, the pro/regular bracket should be fully completed with all 24ish entrants, novice bracket with its 18 entrants iirc, and Pools. I might be slacking on videos since we had SO MANY MATCHES plus I have to get ready for LTC and work on some videos for another group of people :(
understandable
I can't wait to see said videos though so i can improve my game :chuckle:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
don't worry zach, i know how it is to have 10000 videos and everyone clamoring to you to get them up as fast as possible. take your time!

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Rob I have no recollection of jose giving anyone sunglasses, though it could have happened without my knowledge.
And yeah Zach, no rush on those vids

D

Deleted member

Last time you guys had demanded videos quickly so I assumed I'd get the same fate

SleepyK

yeah everyone heckles the uploader. there's some pressure to get them up quickly, but as long as you get them up don't stress yourself too much or you'll find yourself hating uploading.

D

Deleted member

Too late; I already hate uploading.
But I love you guys too much to not record

D

Deleted member

Good stuff, I felt like I could have done better personally, but whatever.

Also, *boggle crunch. It's a King Of The Hill reference.

Bottle crunch makes sense though, since you crush a bottle and it makes a crunching sound.

And, if you are having a DIME 4, are we going to have this Novice/Pro Bracket thing again? I felt like that was a perfect idea.

D

Deleted member

We only had novice bracket because of the large amount of people there, causing pools instead of 1 bracket. We probably weren't going to have it either if there wasn't the extra hour that we kindly got from the store owner.

Penguin_ftw

Smash Apprentice
There's way too many of you that I didn't play with or even really talk to, if you don't have a shoutout make sure to come harass me for friendlies at DIME 4

1: Tirno - Congrats on first, I wish we had gotten more than like 2 games worth of friendlies, maybe next time when there aren't a million entrants
2: MT - Thanks for the advice, that was the hardest I've been stomped in a long, long time. 'twas good to get some perspective though
3: Dr. Drew - If I had known my Fox was going to demoralize you so badly right before your matches I would have played another character, my b (although in all seriousness I'm glad we were able to get another chunk of friendlies in, it's always good to play you)
4: WaterlessFishie - <3<3<3 You're like a legit TO or something now, biggest DFW tournament evar
5: JF - GGs in pools, doubles, and friendlies. I'm glad we got those dittos in, it was a lot of fun playing your Falco
5: Cpt Kush - I don't think we played at all, but I'm happy you're leaving DFW on a high note. Definitely need to play some before you go
7: Thoraxe - Glad you were able to make a run back through losers to a reasonable placing after those games vs. Oliver
9: Rage - real talk I'm pretty salty about those matches, I hope we meet in bracket again at DIME 4. They were super tight games though ggs
9: Zachattax - Stop being so down on yourself all the time, your age is irrelevant
13: Penguin - Are you really allowed to be unhappy with your placing when you don't practice this game? idkbro
13: Denthorn - We absolutely need to play moar Falcon dittos
17: Calm Animal - Your Bowser was alright, but that matchup is hella free.
17: Nubz - I was able to redeem myself a little with those Falco dittos at the end of the night after you knocked me out of doubles, ggs
17: Mr. QW - I don't think we got any games in but you're way chill and I'm glad you made it out
17: Hamyojo - That Yoshi match vs. MT was maybe the hypest moment of the whole tournament, idk how you pulled that off but well done

Chris - You definitely held it down vs. Gabe in pools, well done
2-Bit - Congrats on making it to Semis. I love that you came to this wanting to learn and get better and were rewarded with better-than-expected placing. I'm more than willing to offer up any advice I can but tbh I'm not all that knowledgeable about this game. At DIME 4 you definitely need to sit down with Denthorn and Tai and pick their brains, Tai especially will have some good Marth stuff for you I'm sure.

There were a lot of faces, I'm sorry if we did play/chat and I forgot and/or don't exactly remember your tag. Like I said come pester me for friendlies, unless I'm busy I won't say no :)

Also, shoutouts to how solid everyone who came to this with like ~3 months of experience seemed to be, I wish I was that good back then.

D

Deleted member

2 Bit - Thanks for hanging around me a lot, and playing a ****on of friendlies with me, it was fun

Byte - Thanks for paying for my brother's single fee, that's was pretty cool of you dude

PenguinFTW - I saw you playing against a lot of people with CF, you're pretty good, and I'd like to learn a lot from you at DIME 4 or whenever, because you were pulling off **** that I couldn't even think about doing XD.

Zachattax - Thanks for giving me more tips on how to get better, I enjoy playing against you

GentleBreeze - Thanks for playing friendlies and talking and ****, pretty great hanging around you

And pretty much shoutouts to everyone else for playing great and stuffs.

D

Deleted member

1: Tirno - Once again another player who gives great info/advice
2: MT - So many good players, suprised to see more marths
3: Dr. Drew - THE DREW HAS FALLEN! NOOOOO! Glad to see that shirt though
4: WaterlessFishie - I might forfeit whenever I have to play you in bracket, you're getting too good
5: Cpt Kush - Repping Falcon mains! Seriously, thoraxe and redshadow?!
7: MimicMew - Stop sand bagging, it actually bothers me. I'd rather get 2-0'd and play someone the right way than watch them falcon punch and tell me they're playing serious :(
7: Thoraxe - You're really chill as always.
9: Rage - Since when did you pick up a pikachu? I got scared after that gimp first stock. Sorry about the TV though.
9: Sunflower Society - Lets play some more, I like your marth
13: Penguin - I keep telling you falcon hurts meeeeeeeeeeeee
13: Denthorn - Your beard belongs to me
13: J-Tag - Your puff was REALLY good those first 2 stocks, I was scared. Then you spammed Fsmash out of crouches and you got very obvious. That falcon choice wasn't good though, I think that was a 4 stock :(
17: Hamyojo - LETS GO YOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII- No seriously though you're always fun to talk with and I like friendlies
17: RedShadow - It wouldn't hurt to put on a smile :)

2: Chris - I think we've played. You seem familiar, nice job out there!
3: Magmios - NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I loved playing you in pools and that LF was so close, I wish you had won it all...
5: 2-Bit - This was your first tournament right? Congrats for getting out there and repping marth with a solid placing
7: Dirty Dan - Who you callin pin head?
13: Scotch - Keep on coming out and playing, stop caring about if you didn't get first or if you got last.
13: Sleepy - How do you play with a 3rd Party controller?! If we play against though I think I want to point stuff out, you were cursing under your breath and seemed angered.
17: Gentle Breeze - You're the best looking guy in the venue no homo

If I didn't really have anything to say about you, I don't know you and I'd like to meet you because this community needs to be big :)
I'm the kid in the melee shirt who talked about how bad he is when he actually isn't bad.

2-bit

Smash Apprentice
Scotch - I really enjoyed playing friendlies with you and i cant wait to fight you again at DIME 4

Penguin_ftw - Thank you so much for giving me tips in the spacies matchup. That is currently my hardest matchup so i really appreciate the help.

Cpt Kush - thanks for giving me the opportunity to play a kickass Falcon. The only person I know that palys Falcon is Byte, but he is much better with spacies so this was a great opportunity for me.

ZachAttax64 - Thanks for all the marth tips. I plan to take what you said to heart and practice it for DIME 4. To be honest, I was completely terrified while fighting you, and I want my future opponents to feel that terror.

Byte - I know you're not a big fan of doubles, but thanks for being my doubles partner.

Chris - I'm really glad I met a fox of your caliber, and I hope to see you at DIME 4.

WaterlessFishie - Thanks for putting on this tournament, and thanks for all the tips you gave me.

I would have to say that this tourney was a great experience for me, and I plan to come back stronger at the next DIME!

D

Deleted member

Thats how marth works, you want your opponent to feel like they're trapped in situations like platforms and you have every option covered.

D

Deleted member

Shoutouts to that Puerto Rico smasher that was visiting Texas for the summer, played with only one hand, and played ****ing great.

I hope you never let anyone bring you down, and you keep playing smash bro.

MT_

Smash Ace
1: Tirno - god you weren't even supposed to be there
3: Dr. Drew - good stuff beating me in winners. I got super SUPER salty if you couldn't already tell lol. I never really met you before then but you're a really cool guy. Hope to play you again in the future.
4: WaterlessFishie - great tourney man, and it's refreshing to see you working hard to get Dallas melee back into action. Fun sets too; keep improving!
5: JF - super close set man. It could have gone either way. Real talk - I think you should focus on Puff and really start to delve into her intricacies. It would be both beneficial to you and the rest of TX to have a good Puff around. If your Puff was more developed I'm sure I would have lost the set.
5: Cpt Kush - cool dude. Don't remember playing you much but good stuff on your tourney placing!
7: MimicMew - dat Tai. Wish you could travel in the future, but I guess having people travel to Dallas will be a future trend since no other cities are hosting tourneys haha. Fun friendlies and GGs in doubles.
7: Thoraxe - pleasure to see you and play you as always.
9: Rage - fun friendlies and fun guy.
9: Sunflower Society - looooooooool you suck
9: Nike - really smart Marth man. Friendlies with you really put me on my toes lol. Glad you could make it to the tourney with us too!
9: Zachattax - your recording setup was so sick. Being 13 years old doesn't mean anything btw, in melee age isn't a factor.
13: Penguin - fun set again lol. Hope the tips helped your vs Marth game. Keep it up!
13: Jesi - I wasn't joking about there being a time where there were 4 Falcos in a teams match once upon a time... it was oddly hilarious
13: Denthorn - I feel like you have one of the highest potentials in Dallas as a player... very smart player and I think if you started to tighten up your play (via experience, critical thinking about the game, practicing execution) you could become really good... seriously.
17: Nubz - you da man. Glad you could join us and somehow endure Edgar's 4 hour long rant both ways to and from the tourney. Looking forward to playing with you more in the future and your improvement!!!
17: Hamyojo - truly the definition of giving me a run for my money. Your Yoshi caught me way off guard and you have some promising stuff. You were heavily outplaying me that match lol. Keep it up even if you don't stay Yoshi...!
17: RedShadow - gotta work on that mindset. Losses should be taken as a lesson. I'm not sure if anything I say might help, but when I lost to Drew I was obviously heavily disappointed but I directed those negative energies and saltiness into a "I'm going to tear through losers and get my revenge" mindset. You lost a set that you (speculatively) shouldn't have and your resulting mindset made it so you lost more sets you shouldn't have. Here's a link to Wobbles' post-Evo writeup part 1: http://www.compete-complete.com/2013/07/evo2013-writeup-part-1.html This might be good reading material for you.
1: Glaive - super solid dawg. Hope you enjoy Dallas!

Really awesome tournament with hypeless Grand Finals lol. I'm super excited to see the Dallas scene flourishing with so many new motivated players. Is it the #evohype? Regardless, I hope it isn't just a temporary Evo hype thing and that you guys stay in the scene for the long run. I met a lot of people (and I'm terrible at remembering people and names so I'm sorry if we met and you didn't get a shoutout :( ) and had a great time. Looking forward to DIME4 and hope I can make it! I think it's worth advertising the tourney to other cities in the future also (namely Houston). Thanks Gabe for running a timely tournament!

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
1: Tirno – you need to go to APEX or w/e next world event man, srsly. ever since I played you at one of your first tournies you have advanced so fast, even taking a set from darkrain and other top tx players. would love to see you ditto someone like westballz. make it happen. I’ll definitely bust out my future **** on you next time
2: MT – you look so different man, it was great playing you again. Definitely on your way to becoming a top level marth, like nationally
3: Dr. Drew – an ancient relic. legend has it that the dragon was once human but his body simply could not contain his spirit. as folklore goes, it is rumored he only appears to feast on the flesh of the innocent, to replenish his youth.

tl;dr drew eats babies.

nice hair drew, digging the Mad Men look on you
4: WaterlessFishie- we had an intense set. glad to see you simultaneously saving/dominating the scene
5: JF – we didn’t play. next time
5: Cpt Kush – blunts to the head, kush pillows
7: MimicMew – great set tai. grow out your hair again so you look like one of the bad guys from Tokyo Drift, you look cool as ****
7: Thoraxe – really great matches man. Your falco definitely helped me. Props to you/fishy saving the scene and dominating.
9: Rage – he lives
9: Sunflower Society- yo Jos it was great to see you again man. Haven’t done dittos in like 5 years it was fun. Show me the wayz.
9: Nike- idk
9: Zachattax – cuteness overload.
13: Penguin – not gonna lie, I had to move a lot faster on DL last two stocks to beat you. don’t make me do things, I don’t like that
13: Jesi – we had a really great set, wish it was recorded. sad you dropped the tag, it was poetic.
13: Denthorn – you know too much, become one of those dudes. Kadano is the current frame god, learn his wayz
13: J-Tag - idk
17: Calm Animal- idk
17: Nubz- we had a great set. major props to you man, keep coming out
17: Max?- idk
17: Chaz- really good ganon man, keep coming out. I did one of my marth trix on your final stock, pretty sure it was recorded.
17: Mr. QW - idk
17: Hamyojo - idk
17: RedShadow – everyone’s in the venue having a good time, I go outside to get a drink and see you sulking in the shadows of a pillar, with a flute in hand playing this song:.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqw8ul4HC9c it’s like the saddest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. Don’t let it get to your head man
17: Chicken Salad – I hate all forms of salad that are not real salad… including but not limited to chicken salad, potato salad, fruit salad and the like
to all the new people I met.. ganon sf guy from my pool, peach girl, guy I samus dittoed, and of course who could forget, guy that asked me about my controller, keep coming out.

Shoutouts to jake13 who bailed on me for rock climbing, LOL we coulda taken teams. holla

i went pikachu, samus, and marth at this

D

Deleted member

Please don't refer to me as cute :glare: (I don't know who you were).

SleepyK

by the way i'm not the sleepy that is from texas, sorry for any confusion

KUSH.

Smash Apprentice
good **** tirno, thanks for the tips after our set and for those friendlies!
really hope there is one more tourney before i leave to college....

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think my fraud magic only works when I'm not being recorded. Up on the big stage I got exposed big time lol.

1: Tirno: Falco is dumb. You're cool though so it kinda cancels out. Maybe one day I'll learn to edgeguard a little better and give you a challenge.
2: MT: Remind me not to make you mad again... In that second set I was down 0-2 in about 40 seconds, couldn't adjust at all.
3: Dr. Drew: Why do you downsmash so much? Just gets you killed... Learn to grab and play the edge like the real Sheiks.
4: WaterlessFishie: We never played :( Good job managing to finish everything in a semi-reasonable amount of time though, in spite of the surprising turnout.
5: JF: Wow I stole that one bad.
5: Cpt Kush: We never played :(
7: MimicMew: We only played in teams :(
7: Thoraxe: We only played in teams :(
9: Rage: We still haven't played since like 2008...
9: Sunflower Society: I thought you were the Peach the whole time in teams. MINDGAMES
9: Nike: MT and Tirno just overwhelmed me but you read me like a book, especially in pools. Thank goodness for big stages.
9: Zachattax: I swear I suck against Marth!
13: Penguin: So many friendlies, wearing my old hands out lol. HISTORY LESSON: The biggest Texas tournament ever (for melee anyways, haven't kept up with Brawl) was MOAST 3 in January 2005, 128-man bracket filled up for singles. Isai won it so you know it was legit.
13: Jesi: She's back! And still wrecking me for free :(
13: Denthorn: Teams was fun, poor Falcon getting bullied by team Starfox though.
13: J-Tag: Pool buddy!
17: Calm Animal: What the Bowser, made my Kirby so sad. Next time I'll have to go Pichu instead.
17: Nubz: Good stuff, almost had us in teams.
17: Hamyojo: I never saw you play but I heard that Yoshi was hype.

So many new people, hope more were encouraged than discouraged! This game is so hard to play but oh so rewarding when you get good :)

Byte_

Smash Cadet
I think walked in and 5 minutes later I got 4 stocked twice by drew (once with pichu), I was ready to just get up and leave at that point... But I stayed, and after playing all the games out, I left with a much wider range of knowledge than as I started. I'm glad I met the people I did.

DIME 4 y'all better be ready.

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:
1: Tirno - congrats on first. you're really knowledgeable about the game and i liked that smash DI tutorial lol. i wish i had gotten some friendlies in with you, but I was feeling kinda tired after singles
2: MT - thanks for stomping on me as always. i coulda played better but the end result will still be the same. you're the only person i lost to the whole day. hmmm
3: Dr. Drew - i'm glad you made mt go all try hard. and i'll get you next time in teams, and in singles if we meet, it's my goal right now. :)
4: WaterlessFishie - break top 3 next time and end this streak of 4th place finishes, although i guess things could be going worse than consistenlty placing top 4...
5: JF - got pretty lucky i bracket dodged most of austin, except MT obviously, but GGs in teams, we totes shoulda had ya :p
5: Cpt Kush - tight set in singles, regardless of the johns :rolleyes:
7: MimicMew - how did i outplace you? lucky bracket i suppose. you only lost to good players though so i hope you're content with your placing and performance. we need to play together more.
7: Thoraxe - our set in bracket was more like casual friendlies lol. GGs regardless dat secret sheik got unleashed on Nike lol
9: Rage - tiiight set, i'm glad to see you come out to tourneys again, you're pretty technical and know what you're doing, although i'm not really sure if you do main marth. we should play more in the future.
9: Sunflower Society - bracket dodged you as well completely. i wish we had gotten some games in, i bet they would've been pretty good.
9: Nike - someone else i didn't get to play but wish i had. good **** against drew in pools, glad you were able to come up from san antonio.
9: Zachattax - don't forfeit if you ever play me lol. switching to falco against me was probably not a good idea, i generally think people should stick to their mains pretty much 100% of the time, even though almost no one does...
13: Penguin - thanks for carrying me in teams. we totes coulda had 3rd. <3
13: Jesi - i was worried to play you in pools lol. old school players scare me.
13: Denthorn - ggs in teams. mt is right if you wanted you could be super duper good at this game.
13: J-Tag - i'm glad to see you made it out. come to more :)
17: Nubz - ggs in teams, wish i had played some singles with you.
17: Mr. QW - congrats on making it out of pools. you held it down
17: Hamyojo - dat yoshi. i'm not even sure if you still play melee really, but i hope you do.
17: RedShadow - emoshadow :( don't be like that after a loss lol. you coulda still gon further into bracket if you tired i bet.

1: Glaive - it seems like no one in the novice bracket knows how to fight puff lol. good **** on taking down the novice bracket anyway though, it looked like you had a tough pool.
2: Chris - holdin it down pretty hard. good **** man, makin me try and **** lolol.
4: Byte - i'm glad to hear both you and 2-bit had a good time and learned a lot. new dallas players are awesome to see.
5: 2-Bit - ^
7: Dirty Dan - bet you coulda tore up novice bracket if you stayed, i saw a glimpse of that sheik and you're looking better
13: Scotch - you've only been playing for a few months, don't worry about your placing, worry about improving.

shout outs to eric and joe, who didn't come :( and 45 people, god damn. hope to see a lot of faces back at DIME 4

Nike.

Smash Hero
1: Tirno - Congrats on the first place. Thanksfor buying food for everyone after the tourney, that was awesome. And thanks for housing me. And thanks for destroying me in friendlies, your falco is simply overwhelming.
2: MT - I got to go to the tourney because you helped find a ride and housing, so thank you for that. You were the one person I was wanting to play the most at this tourney so Im glad we got to play some in Austin. Your scary good at this game.
3: Dr. Drew - I hateeee your sheik, it's too good ;_; I think you 4 and 3 stocked me in our sets lol. Congrats on WF's and top3!
4: WaterlessFishie - Thank you soooooooo much for having this tourney, I had ALOT of fun. There's so many new faces in the Dallas scene, I felt like I was in another state lol. And grats on the top4 placing while running brackets, I know it's not easy to do. I wish we could've played though :(
5: JF - You hadddddd it ;_; I'm so glad I didn't have to play your puff in tourney because you would've destroyed me lol. It's awesome to still see you in the scene after 10 years of this madness, legends never die. And shoutouts to cramped spaces.
5: Cpt Kush - I feel really bad about this but I forgot who you were or if we met :( Nice placing though!
7: MimicMew - I've always seen your name pop up in the old TX PR threads, so I was really happy to finally meet you and play :) Your marth destroyed me lol. I'm sure you'll at least get top3 at the next tourney!
7: Thoraxe - Your sheik is just too good, you went Goku on that last stock game 3 x) Our set was probably my most memorable moment of the tourney, I had a lot of fun the entire time. We should do friendlies the next time I come up :D
9: Sunflower Society - I'd have to write an essay just to put into words how much I appreciate everything you did for me this weekend <3 But thank you! And your everything is just scary good, I don't understand how you only placed 9th lol. I think only Tirno made me feel as helpless as you.
9: Nike - Only wanted to avoid the Novice Bracket going into this, idk how I'm 9th with so many better players at this lol.
9: Zachattax - I wanted to play some P:M with you but you left as soon as I sat down :( Maybe next time.
13: Denthorn - Idk wtf happened, but I thought you had game3 against Thoraxe :( that was the most intense set I saw this tourney, you guys went ape **** on each other. I was scared to play you though cuz you killeddddd me in a friendly earlier in the tourney lol. Hope we get to play again though!
13: Jesi - I honestly thought you were going to beat in winners bracket before we played. You were killing me in friendlies, especially your Zelda x) It was nice to meet you though, your super good at this game.
17: Mr. QW - Thanks for teaming with me! The team name was awesome lol.
17: RedShadow - A fellow brawl player! lol I was glad you went because you were like the only person I really know x) Sorry you didn't play as well as you wanted :( Your peak as this game is so good though, I really hope you get past that mental block because it's the only thing holding you back from consistent money placings.

I can't remember much else, so many new ppl to meet at once lol

To anyone who's first tourney was this past weekend: I'm glad all of you showed up, you are the real reason why this tourney was so much fun. I only wish there was more setups/time because I wanted to play everyone at this and hang out. And if any of you are upset with your placing, it's all apart of getting better. The last time I entered a melee tourney (In dallas actually) I drowned in pools too. I got a first seed at this, and my only preparation was telling myself to have fun. You'll get there. I really hope to see all of you guys at future tournies. Next time I'll try to convince more San Antonio players to join because I'm sure they'd be down to meet ya'll too! :)

I'm definitely coming back to another Dallas tourney in the near future because this was just too much fun. Thanks again for hosting this Gabe! <3

D

Deleted member

I think when I got up I went to go watch Amateur LF/GF or I packed up my TV. Sorry :(

Humbone

Smash Rookie
This was my first tournament (I was Chicken Salad). I'm really glad I made it out of pools lol. I had a lot of fun meeting everyone. You're all so friendly. I will definitely be at DIME 4.

Top Bottom