• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Digital Ops Throwdown - May 15h - Ann Arbor, MI

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Sounds fun, I'll go if there's more then 5 melee people or so., hate to have a long drive for nothing. Oh, and team friendlies.

DerkTheJerk

Smash Journeyman
With two tourney's under my belt...I wanna let u kno that Double's are not a problem...however rules not being reinforced ARE a problem....people will take hour smoke breaks if u let em...jus give people a time limit to play their matches or its a 1round lost, or forfeit...wateva u chose its YOUR tourney

I reinforced my rules and ran Melee SIngles, n doubles, plus brawl singles and doubles...and was outa there by 9:30

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Tournament's tomorrow! Ya'll ready?

With two tourney's under my belt...I wanna let u kno that Double's are not a problem...however rules not being reinforced ARE a problem....people will take hour smoke breaks if u let em...jus give people a time limit to play their matches or its a 1round lost, or forfeit...wateva u chose its YOUR tourney

I reinforced my rules and ran Melee SIngles, n doubles, plus brawl singles and doubles...and was outa there by 9:30
I've been running tournaments a few times a month for more than a year so I should be able to keep it moving at a decent rate, don't worry ;)

JTsm

Smash Master
Im bringing 4 of my friends if that's ok. lol.
Still bringing the set-up.

judge!

Smash Ace
omg can i run a doubles event? i will srsly rip off there arms if they dont play right away. brawl doubles can easssssily be ran and ill team with u for dubs if u allow it lol.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Let me run doubles. Ill bring a laptop (it has tio) also as well as my full setup. Seriously if you want more people to show doubles is the way to go. (No rhyme intended). Let me run doubles so I can claim Judge as my partner :D Plus doubles is the fun side event that no one really stresses over (unless your Omni lol). If we keep things moving well be done 11 pm at the latest.

Piratey_Critter

Smash Apprentice
Let me run doubles. Ill bring a laptop (it has tio) also as well as my full setup. Seriously if you want more people to show doubles is the way to go. (No rhyme intended). Let me run doubles so I can claim Judge as my partner :D Plus doubles is the fun side event that no one really stresses over (unless your Omni lol). If we keep things moving well be done 11 pm at the latest.
maybe...

I want to try to get this one going as smoothly as possible and we can do doubles next time for sure since it seems like people want it, but I don't know if I wanna have it with such short notice as well as running melee.

judge!

Smash Ace
eh it may be short notice but will def increase the turnout. lain wont be here lmao so it will go smoothly.

BUT I NEED A RIDE TO THIS TOURNEY.

1586 292 8092

please calll me i really wanna go <3333

Top Bottom