• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diego Nooooooo 5: Tournament Edition - September 7th, 2013 - Glen Ellyn, IL

B.W.

Smash Champion
I might be there on Saturday, but I won't be making it in time to sign up thanks to work.

Friendlies are always fun though.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
There's a very small chance I might take this Sat. off for this since so many of you didn't come last time and this could be the last chance for yall to get owned by my Diddy/Pit before they get mothama****edup

I can't even play as good as I did either, cus I know anymore tactics I develop concerning the changed moves probably won't work anymore (as well as my controllers developing periodic C-stick issues).

Shard

Smash Cadet
Yo, Atma and I decided like an hour ago to attend this and bought some bus tickets.

I've got these smash vinyl decals for sale, if anyone is interested. I'll be bringing some along with me. They're $3 each or 4 for $10. The money goes toward my knee surgery/rehab.

Come find me! I'll be the girl with the bum knee.

You can see all the designs at my store: brokenshard.net/store

ORLY

Smash Master
Will you have them with you? If so, I'll take an earthbound one and a falcon one

Scythe

Smash Master
btw can someone post this on the chicago melee facebook if it hasn't been already? thanks

voorhese

Smash Master
If I can get tomorrow off of work imma try to make it there somehow. Anyone coming from ohio? if so can I catch a ride from decatur or fort wayne? I will obviously pitch in for gas.

voorhese

Smash Master
no one =( that's the problem, my scene is dead here in fort wayne except for Gracen, who works 3rd shift >_<

He and I have gone to ohio for a tourney, but they pussed out of coming to our tourney, and no one there plays anymore it seems </3

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
when do these actually start these days? i know its open at 11, but what time do i need to be there to play doubles? just be there by 1 is good ya?

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
yeah that's a good Q, I don't wanna stay all day lol when does this actually start?

no one =( that's the problem, my scene is dead here in fort wayne except for Gracen, who works 3rd shift >_<

He and I have gone to ohio for a tourney, but they ****ed out of coming to our tourney, and no one there plays anymore it seems </3
I thought you were saying you were in Ohio since we play all the time in Columbus. But oh =[ lol

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
So basically I'm probably not going anymore since I have a midterm wednesday and I've just found out I have no idea what's going on currently in this class :facepalm: . I don't have time to be there all day

Sorry dudes, electromagnetism sucks :|

Kirk

Smash Champion
1:00pm - Melee Doubles Bracket
2:00pm - P:M Doubles Bracket
*3:00pm - Melee Pools
*3:30pm - P:M Pools
5:00pm - Melee Singles Bracket
5:30pm - P:M Singles Bracket

Register before the time of the event and you are good...OR ELSE.

ORLY

Smash Master
OR ELSE Kirk will praise your deliberate and cautious nature and may even give you a hug!

Mundungu

Smash Lord
This is definitely happening. I'm coming with Frootloop and Landry.

KrikQ you want to team? Team Holy Magic Century Eldale?!

I vote against Kels retiring from smash. It isn't a real Chicago tournament unless Kels is there.

Tinkster

Smash Apprentice
yooooooo, ur missing the return of tink 0_0....youuuu missing out sonn....ill be there righttt about 12~!

Top Bottom